1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Challenge the Zens now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rymcd, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tizmiz

Tizmiz Horde Gibber Tester

ye

2. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

If i recall correctly thats a very old clan tag, not sure what its back story is tho...

darkshooter likes this.
  3. ShinySkies

ShinySkies Arsonist Staff Alumni
    1. Zen Laboratories

Just a small hint, this thread is basically only for information and interested people in the team war, so everyone who is only here to argue with one and another please make your own thread to do so. ::):

Looking forward to see our first match! Some really nice and good players have signed up.

valtzu, darkshooter, voper45 and 2 others like this.
  4. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

1v1 me bra

5. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

Will the Zens play against Australians players ?There is a bit of a time difference

6. sinitreo

sinitreo Shopkeep Stealer
    1. Zen Laboratories

Unfortunatly we don't have any australian players. We also don't have anyone who has acceptable ping on australian servers. So currently it's not an option.

darkshooter likes this.
  7. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

We are willing to play against the Australians as well, but the main problem here we are facing is that we have no members from Australia yet! The ping of the Australian players would be high in the server we currently have available for our use. However if you feel confident with the ping and want to face us either way still, we definitely will give it a try to. We can even make an event for Australians so they can enter without having to stay up late.

-Cheers

8. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

I think you should make and Australian event after there are enough people , If this doesn't occur i will join in with another event depending on the time and date of the match . If it is on the weekend i will gladly join .::):

9. rymcd

That's great to hear mate! :)

Also it's time for an update on this, we are currently having 6 Zen's ready to play on this saturday, if we can get 6 members from the public to confirm as well for this saturday we will be holding our first match this saturday at 8pm CET / 7pm GMT / 3pm EST / noon PST!

Do not fear, for those not able to join in this saturday we will try to hold another event next week! There is no limit on the amounts of times you can join in these events, so everyone that will play this saturday can sign up again for next week! The sign up is still open, feel free to join in!

The current applicants for the war against the Zens are:

HurrisLT
    Noodle
    Valtzu -confirmed
    Vampire -confirmed
    Dr. Hempfkin -confirmed
    Duplolas -confirmed
    Jadle1 -confirmed
    Verzuvius -confirmed
    8x
    Jarrydthysse -confirmed
    Dragonshark -confirmed
    Idle96*
    AdrianC -confirmed
    Epenow
    Weakfiend -confirmed
    * players who are unknown to us so far

Please confirm with me if you are able to attend this saturday otherwise we might have to wait till next Saturday for our first match.

- Cheers

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    darkshooter likes this.
  10. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Lol cuz BoW is quite dead, MFW Asking BoW for KAG war.

11. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

whichever zen records Duplolas getting #reckd will get 10 shekels from my own stash

Birdman159, Noburu, Bammboo and 4 others like this.
  12. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

@rymcd you done goofed. You used the possessive form instead of the plural form you grammar pleb. Also, another mistake to point out, you probably should have tagged the people in your previous post to get their attention. And also, wreck duplolas for me will ya?

Noburu likes this.
  13. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

(;-◞౪◟-)

14. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

This is about 8 am in New Zealand time, i can make it::P: . The time is right there right?

15. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

16. Lee_Shioon

Lee_Shioon NinjaBrian in disguise Donator
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

It's time for us to reproduce some babies and let them fight for us! :dance: win:win

Solaris likes this.
  17. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

I am interested, kedram already that I can join but the EU legion have to decide if I can in it.
    So, Sinitreo said that I could join after this challange.
    And may I ask, where is the server hosted?
    Thanks everybody.

18. ShinySkies

ShinySkies Arsonist Staff Alumni
    1. Zen Laboratories

By making a challenge like this we can get the public that is not in a clan, or in a very small clan to also get included in a sort of adapted clan wars. It would be nice if you could at least respect our try and effort to involve the public in these kinds of events.

I am personally getting kind of sick of the amount of naggers on this thread. We find it perfectly fine if you wish to make suggestions, if you would like to join but have questions, etc, but all this unrelated stuff to the original post that is just to make us look bad is not appreciated and above that completely out of place here.

This post is not meant directly at you Q, but at all of the people above that can not stick to the topic.

darkshooter, voper45 and Vampire like this.
  19. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

@rymcd

I almost almost certain I can make it. My community service ends around 11:30 and as long as my friends are gone and out of my house by then, I am good to go.

I kinda have to do it now since everyone wants to see me get #rekt

20. rymcd

Should I add you three to the list ? :)

darkshooter likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.