1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Hiding Your Team Color With Dead Bodies

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Duplolas, Jan 27, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. madcat768

madcat768 Catapult Fodder

i like it the way it is. ive seen it work on even veteran players. i dont think its a problem. sure noobs might fall for it more but just like he said u can fool anyone if they really arent paying attention. saw one guy the other day piling up a bunch of dead bodies, against a wall, grabbing one and courching down. Genius! couldnt even see him. kudos man, i deserved to be added to that pile.

2. skelozero

skelozero Catapult Fodder

now if only we could go INSIDE the dead body like Luke Skywalker...

3. Atheraal

Atheraal Base Burner

Another counter measure is that you can mouse over teammates and their name pops up over their head. Somone carrying a corpse, no name? Slashy slashy.

4. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Duplo, stop promoting unskillfull playstyle.

Apronymous and Guitarman like this.
  5. I always use my heads color to mess with the opposing team. Usually when I'm in blue team I pick the red Santa hat and carry around a red body. almost 75% of the time I can get away as a "red" player.

Whats really funny is when you run at the enemies base looking like them and spamming !!!!!! while running backwards. They actually think you'r on their team. Do this all the time and it nearly always guarantees me kills.

I have tricked a lot of noobs and pro/vet players with this.

pro tip: change your head a few times in game to confuse the enemy.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  6. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

Whenever an enemy is carrying an allied corpse with a team colored hat (other than the pirate hat) on I usually get tripped up by it, even though I have names set to displayed. I always catch people who are team neutral hats. I could take a few shots in the dark as to why that happens, but it's probably just that I'm inattentive.

7. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Could you elaborate on this? Are you saying your can see the opposing teams names?
    If so, how do you do such a thing?

8. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

There's an option in settings that makes everyone on your team constantly display they're name as if you were mousing over them. I use it to help keep track of allies but, it also makes corpse carriers stick out like a sore thumb.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    Vampire likes this.
  9. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Huh, never noticed that before. Thanks mate.

Apronymous likes this.
Mods: Rainbows