1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

its not what you think

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by skelozero, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. skelozero

skelozero Catapult Fodder

ok im afraid this will get deleted but here it goes

ok i think global leaderboards have been suggested before but this is different this is for balance it doesnt even have to be visible

ok so there will be a leaderboard that will have the playes ranked from 1st to what ever number last is and the rank is determined by a number of things (i will prob make a list when im off my mobile device) and then on servers aswell as balancing teams by number of playes it will also balance on ranks of players so for example say there is 200 people on the leader board the 1sr person will have a "score" of 2000 while the last person will have a score of one and say the 1000th,500th and 501st people where the only ones on a server it would then balance it sothe 1000th person wpuld be in a team by him self while the other two would be in a team together, mods could cuse a problem to this ranking systym but yea also the spelling is prob rely bad because of this mobile device sorry

2. skelozero

skelozero Catapult Fodder

i meant 2000 people on the leader board not 200

3. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

As you said, it has been suggested before. Locking.

You can add your two cents on this topic to the other leaderboards/score tracking/stats/whatever thread though.

Pizza likes this.
Mods: Rainbows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.