1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 200!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TerryDactyl, Nov 5, 2011.

1. TerryDactyl

TerryDactyl KAG Guard Tester

G/J with the new build. I like the new knight combat mechanics and bomb toss.

Bridges kind of trump ladders now, but ladders are still cheap, so there are still reasons to choose them.

Knight1 likes this.
  2. Knight1

Knight1 Shark Slayer

I was actually thinking that myself Terry, but ladders are cheap and are usable in the field as you stated (As for climbing walls) However, in the beginning stages they do trump ladders.

The new knight mechanics are nice as well after trying them. It seem if you both keep your guard up you can make the scrimmage last a bit, which is exciting. Its better then just spamming attacks and hoping it works.

Bomb directional is great as well, Now i have an idea of where its going :). As for the hats, they are great. However I have a bug to report.

Some times the sprites do not have a 'head' and they appear to be headless walking around. Maybe its client side? Anyone else getting it?

3. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Shipwright

I think that's intentional. Think headless horseman

4. Tiago

Tiago Shipwright

I just hated the new update. We cant crouch on bridges. Arrows can pass through bridges.

5. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Make a wall, fill the front with a wall of bridges... and you have a camo building. Troops can hide in the bridges and archers can hide as well. Love building those.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Eggnogg like this.
  6. Eric_Rommel

Eric_Rommel Catapult Fodder

new bridge bad bad ! bad no logica

7. Fozzbael

Fozzbael Shipwright

dont like it because it completelly messed up my custom skins

Being able to change the combatants was one of my biggest motivations for playing this game
    now i cant do it because the system is all jerky and stuff

8. Tiago

Tiago Shipwright

Its like.. its a 2D game, right? We shouldnt be able to stay inside of something.

9. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

I don't think you should be allowed to dig off the very bottom of the map

10. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester