1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Tweaks Bomb Tweaks

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Sinleet, Mar 17, 2014.

1. ZeroZ30o

ZeroZ30o Haxor

You forgot to add builders too, on the tower that is.
    Also, for bomb jumps: not behind but on top. Archers have shot my bomb before, since they were at the same y level than me, considering most towers had doors at the bottom-ish.

Going to PandemicCommander with his tf2 example with pyro: it's a special ability made only for that, which I think is appropriate in that game, since you know it can happen very reliably. This... is not about timing, but about "airshotting" a bomb- wether it's in water or rolling in land.
    I feel like this is alredy in the game, with its balance on risk/reward, and it's called "picking it up".
    You risk exploding yourself, but might kill more than a few enemies. This is very fair IMO.

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  2. zerd

zerd Arsonist
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

Just wanted to share a small tip regarding team colours, you might already be aware of this, and I realise that your implementation is more dynamic (changes color depending on "bomb_timer"). But anyway, this gave me decent results when adding team-colored light to my "water bombs".

Code:
    #include "TeamColour.as"

this.SetLightColor( getTeamColor( this.getTeamNum() ) );
    I've also added the script you uploaded in the OP to the next version of my mod btw (at least the altered part), looking forward to testing it.