1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Report abusive players (griefers/hackers)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MM, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True. I played with Worm yesterday (and maybe day before yesterday) and he is fine. He told me he changed CPU to the old one and I believe him because like I said, I played with him and he was ok.

Worm likes this.
  2. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Tiago reported you *after* you had claimed to fix your CPU.

Duke_of_Sausages likes this.
  3. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

As i said, 1-2 days ago.

4. Eric_Rommel

Eric_Rommel Catapult Fodder

I mean tiago is lieing on most of his complains , he trolls a lot. Sorry for my typos ( I am not so bad in english :P) was in a hurry at that time.

Worm likes this.
  5. Eric_Rommel

Dont believe that troller!

Worm likes this.
  6. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Eric seems to have been bitten by the griefer/troll bug. (Saw him griefing a bit ago thought nothing of it but marked him anyway.)

7. Trojan

Trojan Shipwright

November Creative Griefing Award goes to:

carefull spoilers ahead!

jegesdi or someone with similiar nick just found new way of griefing :3
    He took outpost and went with it near our tower. He was holding it in such way that it was 3/4 'in' our tower wall..when someone spawned from outpost..2 x 2 stone blocks were gone. Then he just moved further into tower till it collapsed :(

I think this is a bug so I am hoping that in the future engine won't delete spawn 'blocking' blocks but it will put players in closest unblocked location from outpost ;)

8. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

How are you going to go and report someone you don't even know the name of? Please, take screenshots.

9. Eric_Rommel

I saw that just now. :P

10. Eric_Rommel

I didnt grief it was luffy and because he said I grieff doesnt mean I do grief , I lalso got banned because of him from that game. you are an idiot anyway.

11. Eric_Rommel

wtf? this is my unlucky day a second time kck?

12. Eric_Rommel

I protest no no no wtf? keep admins in every server to keep watching I dont like being kcked without reason , and shadington plz dont give infraction I will edit it later -.-

13. Duke_of_Sausages

Duke_of_Sausages Shipwright

Tiago literally hounds people that he thinks are griefing. Most of the time they didn't do anything, and it was an act of his own mistakes. He threw a catapult off a bridge last night and blamed me.

14. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

FUCKMEN's speedhacking and spamming ladders lost us most of our ground in this match on Capture the Bacon. (These screens are after he speedwrecked my mountain tower.)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    watch the exploding gibs for sense of time

Yea, Tiago doesn't seem to be a reliable source.

15. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Tiago has given pure freaking evidence that D_o_S griefed why an admin hasn't taken this and banned him I don't know.

16. Heh, after that what you write about Tiago I'm starting to think he didn't see Worm "speedhacking", but he just repeated what he has readed on some server.

Worm likes this.
  17. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

...He is banned. I banned him hours ago. He was one of the gold users I was referring to in this post: http://kagforum.com/index.php?threads/report-abusive-players-griefers-hackers.473/page-40#post-27875

Also, the only people I see criticising Tiago's credibility are people he has provided evidence of misconduct about and Eric (who is most certainly not a reliable source as he is a confirmed griefer himself)

18. Ziven

Ziven Shipwright

Eric_Rommel is griefer

1. Eric_Rommel
    2. Griefing - he was destroying ladders and bridges while i was constructing an endless hole. He was trying to make me fall into few times.
    3. Star server (euro)
    4. Today ~18:00-19:00
    5. I'm 100% sure. He was quickly kicked from the server. I will try to make some video when i see him again.

But me and some players saw Worm speedhacking. You and your buddy Worm know this becouse you were on server while Worm was doing it.

Player named "FUCKMEN" is speedhacker indead.

19. Tiago

Tiago Shipwright

Shad, thank you for trusting me.
    I guess Eric is just too young and his english is worst than mine. Maybe he misunderstood some joke that ive made about griefer during some game and he thinks im a troll. I dont know for sure.

20. Ziven

Ziven Shipwright

1. Pawel
    2. Griefing
    3. Star server (euro)
    4. 2011-11-05 19:47

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.