1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Yantex

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Yantex, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

How often do you play?
    4-6 Hours a day, 2-3 Hours if I'm busy.

Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
    • Classic : Australian CTF Server; Australian RTDM; Supreme RTDM; Marcochanyh's server; Marco's CTF Server; RAVE OFFICIAL CTF SERVER and [420] RTDM
    • Beta : AOD Australian CTF ; AOD Practice server
    • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
    No, I had to earn my admin, but i got admin on Marcos CTF Server because i was a friend.

• How long were you admin?
    I have been an admin on most servers for 1 Year+ except the beta servers.

• Did you ever have your position removed?
    Yes, I only got my admin removed from RAVE because I was in-active for 3-5 months, when i came back it was gone. Apart from that, up to this day I'm still admin on the servers that are up such as Australian CTF, AOD Australian CTF etc ..

Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    If so, ask them to post here
    - @Aegis @BeasterDenBeast @cincoscuencas @FuzzyBlueBaron @Galen @marcochanyh @Mazey @Stevedog @toffie0 @wormy

Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    Well to start this off, I've been part of this Community since April 2012. I have been admin on plenty of the servers on classic. I have had plenty admin experiences whether it was bad or good, I've dealt with the sort of people who like to ruin this game for others by doing stuff that can get them banned. I want to keep the servers running nice and smooth without people ruining it for others, knowing that Beta is on steam and will be attracting more people, the player base will grow in numbers. Basically what makes me a good admin is my Personality and my fairness. I can be harsh at times, but only to those who aren't willing to obey the rules and to co-operate with admins/other people. I'm willing to prevent any of these hackers/griefers ruining kag for fellow gamer.I know that becoming an official admin is serious and im willing to take part of that and embrace it. I can be talkative and i'm easy to talk to, i always try my best to help anyone in need of help. To end this rant, I do know a fair amount of commands without relying on my esc button. I am a person who can make decisions and work under pressure and I also go on irc #kag for most of my day.

Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I am on irc for about 4-9 Hours depending if im busy. I am active on both forums and kag. My GMT is 10+ I just got announced the 3rd leader of the clan [AoD] if that helps. Other then that, I'd be willing to help the servers from griefers/hackers etc, Not for the powers, In general, i just love helping people even if that means i have to put full effort.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    skellheart15, meaow and OutDated like this.
  2. +1 Yantex is a good person and he's really fun to talk to, I think he would make an excellent admin.

Yantex likes this.
  3. SuperCatMan50

SuperCatMan50 Sending Fish in The Mail Donator

+1 Yantex is kewl n fun n awsum, but not too foolish :3 I think he b gud admin

Yantex likes this.
  4. golemn

golemn Shark Slayer

+1 Yantex is a active and a good player, never seen him be rude/unfair, hes always respectful. Ive seen him have a bit of management/admin experience and he always runs the game well, never seen him abuse or be a dick. 5 stars , I would be happy if he married me was admin

Yantex likes this.
  5. marcochanyh

marcochanyh Shark Slayer

+1 Yantex is a good person and he would make a great admin and his a kind person too!
    ::):
    XD

Yantex likes this.
  6. +1 Hes a trustworthy guy who should be admin.

Yantex likes this.
  7. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

+1 for yantex, helpful person, he will always help if he can, i've seen him before many times and he was always helping people.

8. Dogey

Dogey Builder Stabber
    1. [Casual] Mafia - MAFIA / M4FiA

+1 to yantex, take this from a dog.

Yantex likes this.
  9. cincoscuencas

cincoscuencas Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

+1 For Yantex. He is really a cool guy plus knows how to make decisions. I made him second in-charge next to me in our clan since I find his organisation and leadership skills useful. He is trustworthy and I am sure he won't let us (KAG Official admins and owners) down.

Yantex likes this.
  10. +1

Yantex likes this.
  11. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

+ 1 seen him have admin on many different servers I've also admin'd and he has helped the aus community out by hosting his own rtdm on classic occasionally which is good fun for us since we don't have anything but ctf.

Tynite and Yantex like this.
  12. +1 he's a cool guy

Calindrus and Yantex like this.
  13. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

+1 does everything in his power to report griefers, definite good guy ;)

Yantex likes this.
  14. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

I don't recall having ever seen him in game so I can't say I have much opinion on this but, from what I've seen on the forums he's given only good impressions.
    +0.5

Yantex and Vampire like this.
  15. 11Jay

11Jay Shipwright

+1

Yantex likes this.
  16. +1 ;-; IDK maybeh cause am gonna use Latex >:D.Actually agud person its Latex.

Yantex likes this.
  17. +1 Yantex very responsible and polite. Treats players very well and respectively. Good player too. Would not abuse admin.

Yantex likes this.
  18. +1

Yantex likes this.
  19. Ruby_lilac

Ruby_lilac Bison Rider

+1 he is an active player and a great friend to anyone, he makes people welcomed and helps however he cans

Yantex likes this.
  20. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

1+

Yantex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.