1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

auskag.com server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Static, Oct 25, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I just got banned and I'm scratching my head as to why. The game was laggy and then suddenly it went from lag to "You've been disconnected because you're either hacking or your connection is too slow". I tried to reconnect and it said I'd been banned. :(

My brother (Wonkyth) is playing on the same connection and while things have lagged a bit for him too, he's not been disconnected or banned.

Could I be unbanned, please?

2. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

I got the same thing; I just jumped over to the other server. Should only be a 10-30min ban anyway.

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

The other one isn't showing up. :S

4. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Well that sucks, I assume you've tried relogging
    ;hmm I'm still banned and its been more then 30mins I think... how troublesome.

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

Just tried again, still banned, but the other server came up - I'll give it a go. Need to work out how the new knight functions....

6. Static

Static Shopkeep Stealer

Intresting I am not sure how you guys got banned as I was not online.

Unless u where banned because of buliding too fast.

I will look into.it for.u.

7. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Too bad i get 300-400 ping here in USA because the server looks really good and is always full late nights USA time when I play :D

8. Asterix

Asterix Shopkeep Stealer

Hey static, would you consider adding some more admins to the server? because it seems to be the main hub for australian games, it is always quite busy and there have been a lot of times where neither you or kagesha have been on to kick speed hackers and griefers?

9. Static

Static Shopkeep Stealer

Talking to an Australian now to become another admin.

10. Asterix

Asterix Shopkeep Stealer

Maybe ask darksteel? he seems like a good candidate as well, he's on pretty often!

Darksteel likes this.
  11. Vikthar

Vikthar Shipwright

* Forgive late post, didn't update replies *

It is my preferred server to the " Official " Australian KAG Server for sure. Majority of players on Statics server are freindly, respectful and in it for fun. From my understanding Static is aware of the popularity and issues that come with his servers success and is in the process of sorting it out.

Cheers!

Vikthar Nokisonur

12. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Yeah I was thinking of asking you static about becoming a mod too; or do I rage too much for this job? :d

Asterix likes this.
  13. Asterix

Asterix Shopkeep Stealer

fox, first you need to learn not to fall down trap holes that you can't climb out of...
    hahaha kidding! perfect candidate because you're on often and you're a great player!

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

Thanks, Static. I was mining stone at the time, so it's possible the lag made me get in extra hits on the stone?

15. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

I love this server, apart from the occaisonal 5-8 second lag freezes, I have the best connection I've ever had.

And just so you know, I'm going to be spending most of my time on this server, and I'm a KAG Guard. That means that I'll be able to help moderate the server.

Asterix likes this.
  16. FuzzyBlueBaron

Best news I heard in a while! :D

17. Vikthar

Vikthar Shipwright

Good News Eggnogg!

18. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Even so, Static would do well to add some admins to the server himself!
    He just needs to give out the rcon password to a few he trusts.

Asterix likes this.
  19. FuzzyBlueBaron

C'est vrai!

20. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Yeah, this server could certainly use some more admins.
    I stopped playing on it, unless there was no-one on the official Australian server, because there were so many hackers/griefers.

Mods: jackitch