1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Use menu doesn't work

Discussion in 'General Help' started by maltchi, Nov 4, 2011.

1. maltchi

maltchi Shopkeep Stealer

When i would bring up the use menu for catapult, or to change my class or anything, it would show up, but clicking on any of the options does nothing. The menu closes out but there is nothing change. The catapult wont load up, and it wont change my class. Anyone know why this is happening?

2. Knight1

Knight1 Shark Slayer

It has been happening to me. I do not use catapults BUT occasionally I can not change class and it takes some fidgeting. I do not have a fix, but you are not alone.

3. maltchi

maltchi Shopkeep Stealer

For me it seems to not work at all, cannot change class since i started playing today.

4. Trojan

Trojan Shipwright

Clicking when you have menu opened makes menu close.
    To change class or to use catapult:
    1)Open menu by holding E
    2)Hover mouse over class or whatever action you want to do with cata
    3)While hovering over action you want to perform stop pressing E
    4)Now you class should be changed/cata should be loaded with stone/you can shoot cata now :)

As Knight1 says sometimes menu gets bugged and it doesnt work at all. Simple fix is to reconnect or to change serv.