1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I Am Looking for a Clan...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingXandercosm, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingXandercosm

KingXandercosm Shipwright

I am looking for a clan. I have looked at the available clans and I've decided that I can't pick one myself. I will tell you about my gaming prowess and mannerisms and you can judge me aptly. If you think that I'm a good fit for your clan, notify me and I'll check it out.
    -------------------------------------------------------

Description:

My head: Buckethead helmet.

My class: Knight.

My skill: A well-rounded, knight.

About me:

I'm a lone dog type. I normally would not want to join a group but I'm testing it out. I believe that in war, there must never be peace. I believe in honor! Lead yourself with dignity and power and battle with such as well!

I fight for honor, glory, and riches!!!

- KingXandercosm

2. Hello Xandercosm, -nc- (no control) are looking for members, currently a small clan but building up to hopefully compete in clan battles. If you're interested then contact Mexer and visit our group on the forums (http://goo.gl/cDeAsI), he is the leader of our great clan. We will have to see how well you perform in combat first before we decide if you're the right fit for us.

-Noodle.

3. KingXandercosm

KingXandercosm Shipwright

I shall consider...

4. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

There isn't any place to post threads like these. Contacting clan leaders directly is better.

5. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Pizza likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.