1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Well, when there is newbies, yes, but in a small server, 2v2, 3v3, people either have half a brain or get picked up on when using wood by team mates.

2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I think that ladders can be set on fire, but the fire must spread from another block that has been set on fire.

Fire arrows can only directly light the block that they hit, and ladders aren't solid blocks, which is why the arrows can't set them on fire.
    :spam::ladder::camping::no:

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I believe that ladders should count as a solid block only for fire arrows. Is that possible?

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Actually, you can set wooden backwall alight if it's attached to a solid block and the block gets hit with a fire arrow on the join:

:castle_wall::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::blank::left::blank::fire_arrow:

=

:castle_wall::camping::camping::camping:

(i.e. a fire arrow on the left side of the stone block will set the wood backwall on fire. :rekt:)

The same works for ladders, although they burn less readily.

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Probably, but it would lead to a lot of extra checks for ladders, which would increase sever load (and therefore lag if there are lots of ladders).

6. KingXandercosm

KingXandercosm Shipwright

Is there a way to turn off the "help" for good? I always have to press f1 when I enter a game to shut it off...

7. a_wolf_with_collar

a_wolf_with_collar Catapult Fodder

I have a question, it's pissing me off, Why i have no issuficient privileges to make new threads at classic KAG, i have only that on beta KAG... I would make maps for classic, not beta D:

EDIT: Just found it. No issuficient privileges are in classic KAG: Modding.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  8. Grimgold

Grimgold Catapult Fodder

Couple months back I read there was modding documentation in the works by the devs. Any word on that or was it finished and I just can't find it?

9. Its a mod called ShipRekt. It's really difficult not to find it with all those servers...

10. Grimgold

Grimgold Catapult Fodder

11. Sorry i misread your post... Kinda woke up just now and yeah i don't know nothing bout it either

12. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

docs.kag2d.com or https://wiki.kag2d.com/wiki/Main_Page

13. jaytratto

jaytratto Shark Slayer

Umm I don't know if maby I'm stupid or my question is but pls halp me make a clan I don't know how must I make a group and how do I do that pls pls help

14. Click on Groups up the top, then click Clans, then click Create New Social Forum. easy as that

Before you do so, READ THIS.

15. Art1zt

Art1zt Catapult Fodder
    1. The Thieves Guild

How to get next rank?

16. Eh? What do you mean?

17. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Corrected your sentence, maybe he means forums times (Base Burner, Tree Planter) :kamina:

18. If so, they all have a description accessible via. your profile, -> click on the amount of trophy points, view all trophies.

19. Art1zt

Art1zt Catapult Fodder
    1. The Thieves Guild

When i come to forums i have status "Tree Planter".You have got "Base Burner".And theres "Buider Stabber" and more.. How to get them?

20. I'm just quoting this because the answer's there. :P

It tells you what to do to get the trophies.

Mods: Gurin