1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Everrield's Plague

Discussion in 'Groups' started by feet, Feb 8, 2014.

1. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

''I doubt it. All kings live in their capital. I could lead you there, but I think the journey won't be easy.'' Pinxviin said, walking past an orc while dropping few coins. It was rare to see any orcs around this town. He didn't want to be a known enemy to them. Probably that orc could spread the kindness, but he was not sure. Reaching the weapon shop, Pinxviin saw it closed. ''It's the undead moi friend.'' A young farmer said to Pinx, ''Peeple's kept seeing undeads so sooldiers bought wepons to defend our town.'' Pinxviin thanked the young farmer who walked away. ''Hmm, perhaps other towns got the 'rifle', and the closest one is the capital. Alright then, we'll head out tomorrow morning to the capital. And there you can speak to the king while I test my rifle.''

2. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

"This is satisfactory." said Gwyn. He would deal with the king and anyone else who got in his path of justice. He would find who was responsible for this and teach them the meaning of death first hand. He followed Pinxviin throughout the town, taking glances time and time again. Nothing really interested him anymore, it was as if the sun was dimming for him. In actuality it was becoming dark, but he couldn't shake the edge off. "Well lets go find a resting place then or we could just leave now." He said anxiously.

3. DarkDragonBoy

DarkDragonBoy Haxor

Name: ζεμοσ χεπηοσ

Race:Dragon Of The North(small but nevertheless deadly)

Appearance (pic or description): As a dragon from the north, ζεμοσ χεπηοσ has silky purple scales and Obsidian eyes as keen as a hawk's. His tail is as sharp as a blacksmith's sabers that can slice through any man-made armor. His teeth like daggers it would take more than a mere man to slay him.

Personality: A dragon that fights with honor and allows defeated enemies leaders to go free without slaying them even though he has the power to. He will take no notice to insults and petty man squabble unless he or his family are in danger or want more power.

History: He is prince and heir to the throne of the dragon kingdom, Ωιγιλαντ ςαρριορσ which in human tongue means "Vigilant Warriors" they can turn invisible but it hurts them a lot. not all north dragons can do this though, it is in ζεμοσ χεπηοσ's family blood. What north dragons can do what ζεμοσ χεπηοσ's family cannot is can shrink and enlarge themselves to either scare or go inside their opponents and enlarge themselves so that they explode. The vigilant warriors have always been at war with the south and been allied to the west. The west protects them from the south and the north protects the west from their enemies.

4. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

(( This is dead at the moment, but i'm sure you'd be accepted, as long as your dragon isn't amazingly op ))

5. DarkDragonBoy

DarkDragonBoy Haxor

((Yes he is small so easier to kill and obviously everyone has there weakness...)

6. feet

feet Bison Rider

((I'm back. @DarkDragonBoy is accepted if anyone still feels like continuing))

7. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

((I'd like to continue with the RP, I hope everyone else does too.))

8. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

(( I never stopped waiting..))

9. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

10. feet

feet Bison Rider

Guess not. Anyone got an idea for a new roleplay?

11. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

That depends upon the people joining.

12. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

That's funny... Everybody else were active and such, except for Merian. She suddenly dissapeared from Earth or died...

13. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

Pretty sure she was a he.