1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Suggestions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wuffless

Wuffless Builder Stabber

I'm done flaming, you can continue but' I'm not. I'm basing off of what Klok said, "I don't care." I don't see a reason there should be a rule. I don't see the rule In the chat either, you're the only one who complains. I'm done noaw, i rust moh case

2. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I'll be increasing the force of the red barrier to prevent the Dinghy glitch.

3. Wuffless

Wuffless Builder Stabber

Sounds great, but the dinghy it like, I don't know how to say this but, It passes through solid rock? Idk, I hope it helps.

4. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

New race : The Mole people

Colour : Brown
    Spawn point : is in the tunnels below that bedrock line ( in place of one of the zombie spawns)
    Advantages: They can see in the dark (like they are holding a lantern but twice the range)
    Have increased mining speed by 50% with soil,rocks and gold only!!!!!! (if possible to prevent this from becoming a griefer race)
    Disadvantage : They take 30% more damage (lets face it they are moles)
    They are slower by 50% (to help balance for that increased mining speed)

This is open to improved ideas ::P:

5. Croneman12

Croneman12 Catapult Fodder

can you please make neutral more... neutral? because most of the time when its neutral the other team comes in and just startes killing us like its war but when i say thats random killing they say oh if i come in and attack you can attack me they are just having war with less damage thats what neutral is

6. Nather_Arna

Nather_Arna Catapult Fodder

Ok, so my idea. I've been playing on the server for a little while and all I do is play builder. From what I've seen, the side who wins the war generally gets griefed by the losing team. Some one on the losing team will switch teams and destroy their base, when your team isn't looking. To rectify this, I think once you choose a team changing teams should be locked until map reset. this should include an IP tracker so you can't just leave the server and come back. However, the only stipulation being that you are auto-seleceted when you join for the first time. Perhaps this can be bypassed by allowing a player to switch teams for the first 10 seconds freely.

7. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

I want to reintroduce the pikemen or spearman class ... i know there is already alot of talk about it , but i have a few ideas ...

Health : 4 hearts nothing special

Weapon : spear or pike ,now this is where the class get its benifit its all about his weapon , now it is a long stick with a stone/metal sharp tip (now this a object that can be crafted i will explain later, pikemen will spawn with a pike) 1 damage per swing and 2 damage,knockback and stun if an enemy hits the tip (this is called impaling)damage can only be taken around the tip only. Now when a Pikeman holds a pike he gain the ability to impale anyone how touches the tip (enemy only) whether the person is falling on on the spike or charging at it they gain impalement , but if the pikeman is to late to move his pike in time and the enemy is in hand to hand combat the pike man will ither have to drop the pike and bring out a sword (the normal default one but without a shield) or he will have to retreat . This makes him a defensive class . The pole can also be used to scale walls (e.g he runs, pole hits ground, he goes flying, pole breaks, he is over the wall). Now because it is craftable this means most classes can use it ,but to scale walls not to attack as only the pikemen can attack with a pike and gain the impale bonus , the pike can also be carried on ones back like a keg but cant be put in storage .

Pike cost : 100 wood and 50 stone .mages and archers cant carry or use a pike but builder, soldier and a pikeman can

The pikeman : when he is holding a pike ( and anyone for that matter) their movment speed is halved because of the weight . the pikeman has a sword but no shield for when he losses the pike . The pikeman is the only one how can attack with a pike and have the impale bonus...

8. Swagtacular

Swagtacular Catapult Fodder

During times of war, when everyone is fighting, there should be a high chance of zombie apocalypses of only slightly lesser scale than dedicated zombie servers, necessitating teamwork OR providing an awesome meelee a trois. This would only happen when wars are common, so little chance of getting one's awesome constructs ruined on the more pacific maps. Also justifiable through lore.

9. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

let teams kick players on other teams

10. Swagtacular

Swagtacular Catapult Fodder

I will more coherently reiterate my suggestion.

During times of extreme conflict, when every race is at war with one or more other race, there will be a small chance of a zombie apocalypse. This chance will scale depending on the amount of conflict, ie if everyone is at war with everyone, a zombie apocalypse is almost inevitable. If the map is at complete peace, it is extremely unlikely. Some measure of chance is present.

A zombie apocalypse consists of the massed spawning of zombies, almost identical to the normal state of affairs on a dedicated zombie server (With the exception of spawnpoints for players and zombies. Players would spawn at their tents. Zombies would spawn, perhaps, in the areas between team spawnpoints and at the edges of the map.) The intensity of zombie spawns may be less than on dedicated zombie servers, so reoleplay is possible. Eventually, the zombies will cease to spawn, the functional zombies will be cleaned up, and normalcy will return. Wars may be declared and ended in this time, as usual.

Why? It encourages teamwork, even between enemies, drawing wars to a close and players closer together. It offers the option to recycle large portions of code from dedicated zombie mods, making it less technically challenging than more grandiose suggestions. Also, many advances and creations made by the roleplay mod would lend themselves well to fighting zombies - the mage for example - making Aphelion's Roleplay even more unique.

11. Stella-Jim

Stella-Jim Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay
    2. FUN Servers

Add The Angel Class Dont need to Be giant Put like an Builder With wings Or Archer Can be Any Default Class Incluing Mage

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:spam::castle: :knight::castle: :builder::castle: :dance::gold: :X3::mine:

12. Lord_Purple

Lord_Purple Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

why is the name for the head mod blowjob?

13. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Because, as said by the creator "Hey, it gives you head, amirite?"

14. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

Lets elves be able to shoot two arrows at a time the same time it takes a normal archer to shoot 1 but no accuracy debuf like when doing a triple shot ,but only for a bow (or even making a new bow just for elves so they have 3 to chose from), but this bow cant triple shoot , make it so u have to reserch it so people cant just spam it when there is a new map

15. nerf mages yo they be 2 op

16. Dargona1018

I think that you should look into making a sprite for the Composite Bow item (Archer) since the Crossbow is always out, but the Composite Bow isn't.
    You might have to just make a new item for that to work instead of using default, but you seem to already be doing that with the Knights.

17. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

"ALSO, make it admins can also stop wars etc."
    love it.:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:::D:::D:::D:::D:::D:::D:::D:::D:

18. Dargona1018

This is already implemented.
    See: !forcepeace

19. orange_otter_01

yes i saw that afterwards

20. orange_otter_01

yes place a sign and type something down, when your cursor/player goes on it you can see the message

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.