1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Alabaster Xenos Server(s) [US] (Originally The Malta)

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by adamitude, Apr 23, 2014.

1. adamitude

adamitude Base Burner

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the official page for Alabaster Xenos Server(s)

Quick info:
    1. Send ban appeals to my private inbox, if you post them here
    you will not get unbanned ;)

2. This server group only runs in the US as of now.
    3. We have a different system for staff acceptance then most servers.
    Read staff apply info below.

4. Search "Alabaster Xenos" in the search box to find one of our servers :)

Rules:
    1. Do not cuss. This is not a huge rule, and you cannot get banned for it unless you spam. Just try to keep it decent :)
    2. Do not spam messages.
    3. No hacking.
    4. No teamgrief.
    5. Don't ask to be staff in-game
    6. Do not throw trash at the staff. However, you may throw any type of food at us because we love food so much <3

Staff Team:
    adamitude: official owner | he will give u free candy
    wmelon1999: admin | pro archer | respectable
    KingXanderCosm: admin | keg lover | beautiful
    The_Hero_of_Ages: admin | will make u cry | genius
    pearlsncurls: admin | female gamer | never uses chat

Staff Application:
    Guess what! We don't do applications here :D
    If I notice you play a lot, take a liking to you, and notice how well you follow the rules,
    I'll personally ask you if you'd like a staff position. (Join our clan first [AX]) YOU asking for staff positions will not help. :wink: Have a skype account ready (or add me on steam) if I hire you so I can tell you some top secret confidential crap only [AX] staff team members can know.

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  2. Leo

Leo Haxor

Hi, I know it's not of my business but if I may ask, why me for example as a server owner that pays good money for 2 dedicated servers would like to join this ? Just to put a boss over my head for the servers that I pay for ? Sorry but I don't get the idea behind this. However I wish you good luck with the server :wink:

3. adamitude

adamitude Base Burner

Hey Leo!

I actually had the same thought and you do have a point, but it's not like I expected everyone to be throwing sign-up sheets at me. It's just there for a just in-case scenario, you never know what could happen. In the case that someone did sign-up, they wouldn't be under me. If they'd like, they would become a co-owner of The Malta with me. I'd simply ask that they use the same rules and use the same name on their server. Not too submissive, right? I sort of see it as a clan for servers, instead of players.

You also happen to own Black Death, which in my opinion currently runs the most popular and most well run 3rd Party Server group. So you're probably the last person I would expect to use this sort of thing. And that is a compliment ::):

And thank you, you too!

Edit: To anyone else reading these, I actually decided to revoke joining the server group unless you are in the [AX] clan and have my approval.

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  4. Leo

Leo Haxor

So it's like a co-operation between equals. It could work until some point but the co-owners should really get along :wink:

Thank you for the kind words.

5. adamitude

adamitude Base Burner

Yup, and that's exactly why I'd like a PM from the person before joining. I need to make sure they are at least well behaved. :rekt:::D:

6. KingXandercosm

KingXandercosm Shipwright

Hey, Adamitude! 'Tis me!

7. ill play here just because of how much hatred youve managed to generate

8. adamitude

adamitude Base Burner

Excellent. Now go make me a sandwich :wink:

9. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

So, I was in your server, and this F****** DBAG (pardon my french), His name was Desire, kept spamming chat about how much Last Kings [Lk] "sucks and/or is terrible". He would then follow me around, griefing all the catapults, or trying to mess up what I was tryin to do at the time. He THEN started saying I was greifing the base and it was all me... GOD I hate Trolls/Griefers/madcuzbadders. Next time This happens I'll make sure to get video proof so you can ban scum like this.

10. adamitude

adamitude Base Burner

Alright, I'll keep an eye out for him. Thanks

11. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

Oh wow I think that's the dude who followed me around on multiple accounts, every other day griefing and team killing me. His clan tag is "LCD" right?
    That whole clan is fake, its him using multiple accounts.
    Motherfucker needs an IP ban, if you need proof watch my video I uploaded of him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3phTaptdFU

12. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

He did not have a tag on when I was playing with him.

13. KingXandercosm

Thank you for the information. I will assist in looking out for him. Hope we get that little sucker! :wink:

14. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

Been trying out this server some more and I like it. The admins are nice and the chat log is pretty fucking hilarious.
    Try it out!

P.s. Good ping here.:thumbs_up:

15. KingXandercosm

Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it, Jig!

16. adamitude

adamitude Base Burner

THE MALTA WILL BE CLOSING ON MAY 15th AND WILL RE-OPEN AS [AX] SERVERS TO SUPPORT MY NEW CLAN: Alabaster Xenos
    ALL STAFF, RULES, AND THE COMMUNITY WILL REMAIN THE SAME!!!
    (The servers preformance with gameplay will work way better with this reopen as well)
    [​IMG]
    Send me a pm and join the clan page! ::D:::D:::D:

17. KingXandercosm

Wait, you actually used my idea? You made a clan for it? Wow! :smug: