1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

Maximum_Carnage

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Tizmiz, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Tizmiz

Tizmiz Horde Gibber Tester

Server: Any server

Time: Frequently for almost a week I believe.

Evidence: Many witnesses as well as the entire Zen clan.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see he is impersonating me on the Lk server, having fun down talking me or pissing off my friends in Lk.
    [​IMG]
    Skype impersonation, need I say more? Pathetic. (Anthony is Kedram's name)

Reason: General harassment, from impersonation on KAG to impersonating our members on skype

Comments: Hello, I've been asked to make a thread on this player by the guards. Recently Maximum_Carnage has taken a liking to impersonating members of the Zen clan. He's gone to the extent of impersonating our leader to get me kicked from the clan. As well as an accident about 20 minutes ago in which I almost had Swift removed from the clan. This impersonating has taken place both in game and even in our skype (also screened). I no longer see this as an issue of impersonation, but constant harassment. Causing complications and a general worse reputation for the clan and my friends within it.

Superblackcat, -Q, Rayne and 2 others like this.
  2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Banned/flagged for a day. As a warning. If he keeps impersonating then we'll make it longer.

3. Tizmiz

Thanks for the help.

4. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Screen Shot 2014-02-20 at 8.47.01 PM.png

Still doing it? I just found him on FUN CTF as well

5. Furai

I don't think that the ban took effect back then. He had to quit the server he was playing at the moment and join another one/same one for ban to actually work.

Sir_Walter likes this.
  6. Tizmiz

No, he is still at it, I'd appreciate if you could put an end to it. Image will be here in a few moments.

Edit: Here you are.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    Klokinator likes this.
  7. Furai

Banned/flagged for 3 days.
    NB: There is no use to post multiple times. I'll get to do it when I have chance. Only posts with evidence matter.

8. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

[​IMG]
    *Edit Fixed img link
    http://imgur.com/VmVeBFl
    Continued impersonation, saw this once about a week ago from him, saw it again just now on the LK server. Hope for your continued cooperation to clean this up, not sure what the next step is in banning him for continuing this for so long, but that's up to you guys.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  9. Furai

Is it even a new screenshot? I'm not sure what to do with this guy.

10. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

we have a video of him doing it as well, when voper wakes up we can show you what we got.

also steve jobs has an alternate name (better than gurin). this alternate name was added very recently as proof that this is indeed a new offense.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
  11. Furai

I'll keep an eye on him. [​IMG]

FlameHaze3 likes this.