1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kag Mafia II - A Fool's Venture: Town Victory

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by Tiruin, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Thoughts on the game? Any feedback? I'd like that.

2. @UnnamedPlayer whats over? arnt apronymous and walter still playing?

ok ill stop now

3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I enjoyed it. It's still mafia, although inactivity blows.

4. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I ruled out Apronymous as a suspect simply because he was out of forums for the whole night.

@Tiruin: Game was well conducted, setup is a bit town-sided, making all flavors public is better than making custom flavors since I doubt anyone can copy your style of writing.

5. mafia can name people to nk/inspect in the quicktopic, without accessing forums

6. UnnamedPlayer

I thought about that, but it was highly unlikely in this case, especially considering that he posted very Tiruin-like flavor on D1, that his behavior was extremely townie and that since mafia was struggling with basic actions, it would be odd for them to pull a meta-strategy like this one.

7. So...as of note, I'm ready and able to host any other mafia game here (with varying setups different from what we have now), I could even run a derivative of KAG-King Mafia wherein everyone can pick their own wanted roles and play as is...
    Just message if needed.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 11, 2014, Original Post Date: May 7, 2014 ---
    . . .
    Or we could end Forum-Thread played Mafia given the lack of feedback or replies.
    ...That seems best given recent events >.> Or just my doubt.

8. I'm happy to do another.

9. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I guess I'd be up for another, although this recent game was slightly worrisome.

10. UnnamedPlayer

I'd play another game as well

I'm not familiar with games like that, can you link an example?

11. Sorry for the wait, was really building it up (and exams) :p

Link an example? Such things as: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=138215.0

Given the lack of mods here or such, I'm either going with something that can be as fluid as that kind of game, or a relatively easier mafia setup.

12. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

That looks fun. Another thing we could do is instead of playing forum mafia, just go to a chatroom mafia site (such as epicmafia.com) and set up times to play there, which might be easier than forum mafia (no lurking, less commitment).

13. UnnamedPlayer

We used to have an IRC channel just for it Sir_Walter (#kag.mafia).
    I wonder if it's worth setting up again.

Alternatively, we could make a bot for quick games. But I also like forum mafia, it's quite different.

14. I'd be rooting for that IRC channel given these...recent games, though it doesn't go with saying that I only have two games to base from anyway.

Game will be up by Wednesday following that format.