1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What makes KAG great for you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MarktheStapler, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Throwing kegs from a height and insta-killing five enemies. Get rekt Arcrave lol.

Also how many people get fooled when you hold one of their bodies, and they think you're a teammate. Surprise!

(Also dat feel when you bomb jump over their base, kill 10 guys and collapse their huge tower, goddamn that's amazing)

2. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

blame the devs removing the fast commands like MOVE!, along with the useful emotes like neutral "yes" and "no", replacing it wiht ambiguous thumbs up and down. Typing is too much strain, and I'd rather see my teammate gib, especially if it's an archer.

Noburu likes this.
  3. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

The big red X which is a pretty much universal symbol for "stop, no, fuck off" got taken out. If there's any emoticon that needs to be added back in that's it.

4. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

Destroying noobs then tea bagging em'. If i feel generous, then i would kill them tea bag em and spam 25252525

#ugotfukedfagit

Waky likes this.
  5. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

For me it is the feeling of the game, owning people by having better timing or getting owned, it's a creative game too.
    Because you can build very many things while in war.
    And how more you train how better your timing gets.
    The graphics are nice too. :3

Waky and MarktheStapler like this.
  6. Ifeedonfrenzy

Ifeedonfrenzy Catapult Fodder

I love falling into my own saw. Repeatedly, especially before the saw turned off when teammates fell in.
    I really love putting a teammates lit bomb into my inventory just to piss them off.
    I like watching ShinySkies double bomb jump over any wall, while I just sigh and take my hands off the keyboard.
    I love the amount of attention the devs give it. It never seems to stop getting better.
    The horse head.

DragonShark likes this.
  7. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

BJ

there are 2 meanings that relate to KAG

8. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

Good admins, it's unfortunate most of them are terrible.

9. Nand

Nand Arsonist Tester

Definitely the amount of depth the game has as skill level rises. It's really satisfying to climb up walls that would have originally stopped me in my tracks, and bomb jump up to crazy locations that I would have never known how to get to at first.

Not to mention how good it feels to mow down noobs or to engage in a long fight with a really skilled player.

10. KingMufasa

KingMufasa Catapult Fodder

The two most important things for me:

1. That you learn something new every time you play. Like after playing for a year and then realizing people can get into boxes. God that was funny. Box told me to pick it up and put it in the enemy base. I did. A builder took the box into his base. Wild knight appeared! Wild knight used kill everything!

2. The game doesn't keep track of your stats game to game. That's the single fact that kills most games because then people get all anal that their team mates are ruining their stats. Granted there are some people who still rage, but at least it's a lot less.

3. The hats :smug:

EDIT: I can count

11. Ricket

Ricket Shipwright Staff Alumni
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

I'd have to say that it is easy to grasp, but really difficult to master
    Plus the amount of solely teamwork stuff you can do, like lighting up a keg and giving it to your archer firend to carry.

12. KingXandercosm

KingXandercosm Shipwright

That moment when you go ballistic on the enemy base and take them down all on your own...

13. Boea

Boea Such Beta

How unlikely these two are a connected event.

14. Ricket

It just means that I like two very different aspects of the game, the solo and the teamwork.

15. DragonSkin

DragonSkin Shipwright

I haven't played this game in like 1,5 years, but i loved the archer and shooting at high arcs to hit people that were on the other side.

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  16. Kotobukiya

Kotobukiya Shopkeep Stealer

I guess for me its walking near enemy knights as a seemingly defenceless builder then pretending to run away and bait them into a bush or a tree :mine:. Hilarity ensues. Reading the angry comments makes my day.

chronologos and bobotype like this.
  17. qpKillerqp

qpKillerqp Haxor

PIXELS...nuff said

18. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Watching @Arcrave get shown how to play KAG by MLG players.

we_got_arcrave.jpg

DEAD FOR SHARKING!

MadDog, Ej, Yagger and 2 others like this.
  19. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

@Arcrave's face when he says he's good when getting stomped by MLG players

[​IMG]

DEATH FOR SHARKING

Apronymous, MadDog, Ej and 3 others like this.
  20. Ricket

The fact that I can hide in the middle of the map underground with some of the opposition making an underground city of peace, breeding chickens. Just AWESOME.