1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Introductions

Discussion in 'Groups' started by voper45, May 3, 2014.

1. voper45

voper45 Arsonist
    1. Zen Laboratories

Place where people can say a bit about themselves when they join.

2. hai im vampire i suk i like game

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

ign: johny98
    about me: I Grew Up On A Farm Riding Cows But Then I Started To Like Pc

4. voper45

voper45 Arsonist
    1. Zen Laboratories

Hello eveyone.

5. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

I am Zee. One of the original admins upon the first KARPS server. I have stayed faithful to KARPS for the entirety of is existence, whether it be alive or in hibernation. I have used my knowledge to help make the server a better place, though I shall admit I did make errors along the way. I have taken up spriting for a hobby nowadays, helping make KARPS 2.0 with some stuff. This is all I have to say for now, if questions you have, feel free to ask me.

6. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

I am SJD360, and I am 16 years of age.

You can call me any of the following: Sam, SJ, Aydin, Barov, Aydin Barov, Samuel, Sammy, CrazyJay, Loremaster

I am a Writer of Lore, otherwise known as the "Loremaster", however I have recieved some aid from one named Wilpin7. I also do a little bit of Map Making, although I'm very lazy when it comes to making maps. I have been with KARPS almost just as long as Zee, and have remained loyal to the project for as long as I know. I'm the creator of 2 of the biggest factions in KARPS (Yes I'm bragging.), Noduz and the Council of the Black Harvest.

Facts about me? Sure:
    1. I'm British
    2. I have written erotica *Sigh*
    3. I'm partially crazy
    4. I'm a Grammar Nazi
    5. I'm a douche. Nuff said.
    6. Captain Levi is badass :B): (And sexy)

Want to see my writing?
    https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/viridi-militis-lore-section.20043/
    Go nuts...

7. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

I hate to be a buzz kill but you spelled through wrong in your signature, and I copied it cause why not?

8. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Ah bollocks, how did I not see that before?!

9. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hi,
    I'm more into spriting and map making,
    played KAG since late 2011, builder mostly. I've done several sprites, all of them unfinished or minimalistic and some maps.
    I got this dream of reviving old VanHuek's Dwarven Halls server, if any of you played it.
    I like more the idea of wabi rather than zen, but it's all good.

10. voper45

voper45 Arsonist
    1. Zen Laboratories

Hi everyone
    @8x mind if I take a look at some of those sprites/maps?

11. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Attached Files:

12. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Hi everyone :D.
    I just joined today.
    I am more of a map maker. I have been spriting for a bit but then Aphellion kicked me out of his roleplay project.
    I also make some small maps.

13. LightTab2

LightTab2 Drill Rusher
    1. Zen Laboratories

Well, I should say something about me... I am LightTab2. My biggest disadvantage is my English. I am working with C++ around 1.5 year, another 0.5 with LUA (https://love2d.org/). I was trying to set up my own application with Irrlicht (current KAG engine) and OGRE graphics engines + Newton, ODE and Bullet engines. Finally I did it with OGRE and Bullet, but I get bored, when I was doing character movement... My brother told me about KAG, I was working with angel script and Irrlicht before, which give me advantage. I wanted just to make a simple roleplay mod and exist in other`s eyes. I think that I can give you a little help with scripts, I really enjoy roleplay, true roleplay. That`s all, you can find my demo here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/64eugef9k0h3mdd/SimpleRoleplayModByLightTab2.rar
    It's pretty old version without diplomacy, with unplayable bug.

14. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Why did he kick you out?
    If Aphelion keeps on kicking out his members then how will his paltry "Roleplay Server" even compare to KARPS?

15. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

It never has.

16. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

I am Madbow and it has been twelve seconds since I last committed an act of evil.

I joined because this project because a long long time ago I met and admin named Zeeee80 who knew how to not only tell a good story but how to let players become a great part of it. Soon after I became an admin and made friends with SJD and many, many others. This project is a great source of happiness for me and allows me to really flesh-out and experiment with role-playing characters and ideas. Once the server is up again I hope to once again be an admin who helps players experience these things as well.

17. voper45

voper45 Arsonist
    1. Zen Laboratories

Hello to all the new guys, looking forward to modding with ya

18. sinitreo

sinitreo Shopkeep Stealer
    1. Zen Laboratories

Just in case someone is interested in me and what Zen Labz is.
    Me is Sini, I'm a russian guy who exists in Czech but lives in coding. I wrote at least 1 complete project in about 12 languages and starving to get more. Also I'm obsessed with kag and try to help it's development. My greatest deal with kag is KScript2, which IMO, will change the way we do modding. Me, Voper and Crabmaster founded Zen Labz cause no other modding community existed at the moment. Zen Labz comes from the Zen clan which rocks.

So Zen Labz is here to bring ya all together and let you enjoy collaboration with lots of cool people.

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  19. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Well, Aphelion had this idea of having a kind of Survival/roleplay gamemode.
    I asked him if I could do some sprites for him. He said yes.
    So I started making some sprites for armours etc. Said they were bad. Made some tools etc. Said they were bad.
    I made heaps of things he asked me to do. Said they were bad. He then just kicked out from the project.

20. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Well, we all know that Aphelion is an arrogant, stubborn ego-centric twat that can't take criticism. (That doesn't happen here)