1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Buster-boy17

Discussion in 'Archive' started by buster-boy17, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

• How often do you play?
    About 5 Hours a day, after I finish School.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before?
    Aussie Pizza Rtdm.. It was ran by Soulream, used to be Aussies main Rtdm server :) Which is no longer running.
    • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
    No.
    • How long were you admin?
    Until the server went down, due to Soul going in-active.
    • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?
    No.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    I would rather them comment below :) Than tag them.
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    • I have been part of King Arthurs Gold since Jan 14th 2012. Every now and than I see a Hacker roaming the KAG Servers, Would be great if I could remove them from the Servers and keep the Server fair for everyone C: (Not saying that I just want Admin for the power) I would just love to help out the Servers C: I'm willing to take on the role of being an Admin C: I am always willing to have a chat to people C: Feel free to say Hey c; Since I have been playing Kag for a pretty long peroid of time, I have a knowledge of commands C:

• Any other information you think might be relevant?

• I am rather active on IRC C: Just so you know i'm not doing this just for the powers C: I just love helping people out.

Last edited: May 20, 2014
    CheeseMeister and xanderte like this.
  2. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

+1 Extremely respectable, He was one of the first people I met on this game, I'm sure he wont let this wonderful community down. He's pretty active and very easy to talk to, which I feel is a very good aspect in an admin posterior. One more thing; I'm sure if he were to get angry, admin powers wouldn't come in to the situation.

icemusher likes this.
  3. xanderte

xanderte Haxor

Greatly respectable hope he makes admin i feel great about voting for this person and i know if he gets angry his admin hax will not come into the person or people on the server.

4. No.

UnnamedPlayer and Ruleral like this.
  5. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I have never seen you. Ever.

6. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

I have seen you around :P I hang out in Spec :)

7. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

The only thing is that if you are in spectate so often, you have only made 1 thread for reporting a player.

https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/james-bond-speedhacking.11042/

In that thread you did not post a video showing what the person had done. Despite "hanging out in Spec", you still do not have any form of video recording software (I assume since your lack of reports)

I also do check the scoreboards a lot, since I like to point out how much better I am than my team :B): and I still never recall seeing your name.

Im still at a 0, but unless I can see some proof as to what experience you have, it will remain at that or drop to a -1

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  8. JPD

JPD Shipwright

You are from america...
    If you had read the thread you would have seen that he was admin on Aussie pizza (so he's probably Australian)
    Go figure.

(also +1, nice respectable guy)

EDIT: Also, he's a classic player, and from my knoledge you don't really play classic.

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  9. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

-1, sorry buster i badly want to +1 you however you have been gone for a quite awhile.

10. If he is a classic player then -1. This is for the actual up-to-date KAG official servers.

EDIT: Nevermind. +0 if he shows enough competence.

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  11. Konfitur

Konfitur Haxor

if you ever played classic you can't be an admin now :thumbs_up:

12. Not saying that. Just saying if he just plays classic there is no point in giving him admin :\

13. Konfitur

Konfitur Haxor

it's not that he said he plays classic only. you said that. he's applying for admin on the release servers, so i guess he knows what he's doing ::P:

14. >hardly ever see him
    >12 is too young just maybe
    >more of a classic player

-1 sorry bud

EDIT: And I even I was an admin on that server.
    >was banned for rape jokes gg

Lee_Shioon likes this.
  15. @buster-boy17 i will give you a +1 on the condition that your more active on the Beta servers.

JPD likes this.
  16. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

He's a classic and beta person.

icemusher, Konfitur and Stevedog like this.
  17. +1

Buster is suries gard and is very good and will do very great and can admin very well. He can ban hackers and griefers by their IP and timezone in record speeds.

You might be thinking to yourself "isn't 7 a bit too young to be an admin?", but you are mistaken. Age does not mean experience. Although buster is only 7 years of age he has scrapped 20+ children to death. He once threatened to ban the fbi from the internet with their ip. I wouldn't even be surprised if he knew everyone's timezones.. beware everyone who gave him a -1, he will hunt you down.

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  18. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

+1 just a solid dude, would give 10/10 on every aspect of kag and life, will go into more depth if needed

19. no pls not there ((
    +1

20. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

No. Sadly annoying in the past. Also I've only ever seen you on IRC once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.