1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Repeating block damage for Knight without psychotic click

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Armitage1982, May 22, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Armitage1982

Armitage1982 Shark Slayer

Please, add a shortcut so knights trying to destroy dirt/rock/doors don't have to click too repeatedly.
    It worn out the mouse unnecessarily.

For example :
    IF key "xxx" down && left mouse button down DO/REPEAT block damage.

Thanks

2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Well, I don't know how you are using your mouse, but mine took around 1659813 clicks in total (I took that number directly from the driver so it should be kinda accurate), and is still working like the day when I got it.

Also, there are programs out there (for free) where you can program macros so that you only have to hit one key or w/e to get whatever combination of keys or clicks automatically executed.

Pizza likes this.
  3. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

The repeated clicking is all part of the fun. I am a Mole knight and builder at heart, and nothing makes me happier when all my hard work of tunneling under their base pays off.

Me when digging:
    [​IMG]

4. bobotype

bobotype Catapult Fodder

maybe increasing slash damage to blocks would help this

5. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

...and arrow damage to blocks!

6. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Yeah...no. SO if i fire an arrow at a stone block it destroys it?????

7. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

That would be funny!

8. Armitage1982

Armitage1982 Shark Slayer

Yeah, slightly increasing slash damage to block would be a good alternative too.

Well, then your index would suffer from hard session. It may take times before you feel it, but when it's a problem then it's generally too late.

Thanks for the tips, through I would consider this a bit disadvantageous for others.
    Kag2d is a program by itself so it should be fairly easy to implement this option. At least it would still take time as a Knight to dig tunnels but without the stress (and if you like to click then disabling this feature or not affecting the keybord shortcut would be enough).

9. bobotype

bobotype Catapult Fodder

Increased terrain destruction on slash: because if you spend your time charging up a slash it can still have the same potential to break shit as a jab, rescuing your clicky finger.

Mods: Rainbows