1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Ban Appeals

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

When appealing, please state the approximate time of ban.

Before posting one, make sure that you were not ping banned (lasts 10 minutes) or vote kicked (lasts 60 minutes).

Please note that permanent bans can only be appealed once, exceptions are as follows;
    - If you were banned for leaving the server while frozen you may not appeal
    - Donators are given a second chance

2. Starsly

Starsly Bison Rider

I know I didn't get banned but, just putting it out here, I got votekicked because I destroyed a bomber that was destroying an elf base. ಠ_ಠ

3. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

Vote kick is so retarded, you don't even have to explain to the people why you are vote kicking they will say yes anyway.:rektlord:

4. Slojanko

Slojanko Shopkeep Stealer

Player base is retarded* :wink:

5. NL_Kevin

NL_Kevin Shipwright

I called somebody a noob. Maybe I was wrong. Can I have an unban please?

6. crawfish

Meh, I am always seeing him breaking the rules...

7. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Craw.
    U act like an admin.
    And stop begging for it.

8. crawfish

Why? Because I don't want the server full of griefers and RK'ers?

9. Boea

Boea Such Beta

What happens when you are ping kicked when frozen?
    Because that just happened, and Sloj jumped into another one of my mills, in the middle of a spa.

10. NL_Kevin

NL_Kevin Shipwright

Can I get an unban, please? I have been banned for a few weeks now. I am a better person now.

11. FTWLAMA

FTWLAMA Catapult Fodder

I was banned recently by Klokinator. In this text I will explain why I was unjustly banned. I guess it all started with Dwarf and Humans building to big walls. The Human one was a slightly taller and had a trampoline to bounce over the Dwarf one. Above this I started building on the dwarf island above our base. I saw an extremely large number of kegs by on top of the Human tower by the trampoline. It first I thought nothing of it and continued to build and get supplies. However as a precaution a placed one catapult at the edge of the island. After i few minutes I saw a lone Human jump on the trampoline and over our tower and blow up catapult on our tower(At this time we were neutral). After that a horde of Humans with kegs started hopping the tower. At this time I started to fire. We also tried to vote for war seeing that our base was being attacked. I few shots and I am frozen and banned. No explaination. I assume that Klokinator did not see the Humans with kegs blowing up our tower. My in-game name is
    Lamanamanumi my clan-tag is FTW.

Thank You for reading,
    Lamanamanumi

12. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Unbanned.

13. FTWLAMA

FTWLAMA Catapult Fodder

Kicked for fighting and beating people during a war and defending against neutral attackers. Or it was the notorious ping kick.

14. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Unbanned. Please be careful.

15. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

i have been banned for about a fortnight i had not been on the server (roleplay) for about a week so i do not know when i was banned it is definately not ping ban or vote kick
    please unban

16. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Sorry about that. I noticed prior to your posting, so you're already unbanned.

17. NL_Kevin

NL_Kevin Shipwright

Hello, I have been banned for almost half a year now. Can I please receive an unban? I am a better person now, I promise. My nickname in-game is NL_Kevin .

18. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Unbanned.

19. Lord_Purple

Lord_Purple Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Hey, ive been banned from the server for destroying a tower that a neutral team was using to get into our base.
    I realize I acted irrationally, and i would like to recieve and unban, and if you agree then my username is Lord_Purple.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    (P.S. I know ive been banned since i was booted from the server at about 3:00 pm, and right now its 3:05 in the morning.)

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  20. Lord_Purple

Lord_Purple Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Alrighty, so this is weird.
    I logged on to the KAG server i always play on (much to my suprise since i was 96% sure i was banned), and naturally joined the orcs, who were warred against the humans.
    After some failed negotiations of peace i decided to roll with our certan doom and attack the humans as well.
    But what happened was my teammates started to bomb the dwarf stronghold that was above our small underground base while i tried to fight the humans.
    Then after they were done with the smoldering ruin of a stronghold, aphelion (you) typed over chat "LORD PURPLE!" and seemed really angry.
    After switching to next map, i was promptley booted from the server with absolutely no explanation what-so-ever.
    Could you please explain why i was booted? And if i was banned (AGAIN) could you please un-ban me?