1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Clan Custom Banners!

Discussion in 'Art' started by joshua4637, Jun 1, 2014.

?

Do u approve of this thread?

1. Yay

50.0%
  2. Nay

50.0%
  1. Hey guys im Titanhammer aka joshua4637 ingame and today i would like to share with you something special!I love drawing pixel art i even made my own banner for my clan Frost anyway i was thinking why not use this gift to make other banners to the liking of other people. So ive decided that today thats what im going to do so if you want you clan logo to look cool or you feel that the one atm isnt right just post a message here or pm if you like! Whichever one fits you! But i would like to say that u do have a template that you use so i can figure out what im drawing for you! it is right below these text!

Name of Clan: (TRUTH,DB,Kings,etc)
    Shape of Shield: (Circular,Diamond, Square, etc)
    How big: (50by50,75by75,etc)
    BackRoundColor: (Blue,Red,Pink,etc)
    ShieldWithSwords: (No,Yes)-or if you dont want swords mabye a axe replace swords with what you want
    ColorOfShield: (Blue,Green,Black,etc)
    NameOnShield: (put what you want on it in this box)
    Animal: (Do you want a animal behind you name if so which one?put it here)

Ok so once youve filled out this template post your comment if you feel that looking at this was kinda a waste and dont really approve of it well im srry i wasted your time but your feedback would be appreciated so post freely!And have fun IG!!!

Examples:(Sorry that these are very very small the size i made them is miniscual)
    Frost Logo.png -my personal clan logo
    Diamond Cleaver.png -One of the many things that will go behind a shield
    Golden LongSword.png -Another one
    BattleBlade.png - A battleaxe that i changed my sword texture to during the winter

I have alot of other stuff but those go from that to even smaller so ive just decided not to put them

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Moved to Art

3. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Might be helpful to post some examples of your work.

4. Sure i few examples and thanks for letting me know
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 1, 2014 ---
    Thanks for moving it i just put it in general to see if it would get noticed