1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Suggestions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

It was possible. Just doing /stopwar Elfs, Dwarf could stop massive griefing and make the game fun.

Also there were Kings/Leaders who were the only ones who could make a war. Kings were voted in, and the amounts of votes required depending on the amount of people in the race.

2. Lord_Purple

Lord_Purple Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

WHy is it that whenever i join the server it just says "loading server.." and then crashes?
    (I couldnt reply on the bugs thread so i posted it here)

3. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

i suggest there should be Ai people across the maps and they would automatically attack you
    there might even be necros in the group and the Ai people would drop valubable items such as:

iron equipment(knight drop)
    steel equipment(knight drop)
    mythril equipment(EXTREMELY RARE)(knight drop)
    magic orbs of all tyres(necro drop)
    iron arrows(archer drop)
    steel arrows(archer drop)
    mythril arrows(EXTREMELY RARE)(archer drop)
    iron ore/bars(all drop)
    steel bars(all drop)
    mythril ore/bars(EXTREMELY RARE)(all drop)
    coal(all drop)
    food(all drop)
    potions(all/necro? drop)
    scrolls(all/necro? drop)EXTREMELY RAREspecial bombs and arrows(knight and archer drop)
    coins 25-40 each unit(knight and archer drop)
    huge amount of coins 250-600(necro drop)

i hope you like it and add it to your marvellous roleplay::P:

4. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

You mean just throw some mooks about?
    That would probably just add to the lag and such as it is.
    There are already usually too many entities (lanterns, skeletions, etc) after a map is an hour long (estimating) that you have to start over.
    Adding in the NPC's would possibly add a tiny bit of roleplay, but they would only be alive for about, oh, 3 minutes in the beginning of the game, and then drop OP loot in the first 3 minutes.

Not a bad idea with an AI, but that also would be hard to code (I would imagine) with the game as it is now.

5. orange_otter_01

for a start make them strong, mythril equipment strong and mythril arrows strong
    so knight ill have about 8 hearts and about 6 hearts damage
    archer will have 3 hearts and do about 4 hearts damage
    necro shoud have about 25 hearts and op attack but necros will be rare, very rare

and secondly make them respawn every 15 mins or so

6. vilereaver41

vilereaver41 Drill Rusher

werent angels going to get new skins and the ability to fly?.

7. Boea

Boea Such Beta

It's bad enough that you get stomped by people in steel, but you also get stomped by mythril mooks.

8. orange_otter_01

turn cacti into thorn bushes, it doesnt make sense for cacti to be lying around in the grasslands

9. orange_otter_01

exactly, they would be hard to kill, so you need a group of people to kill them, thats why equipment so good.

10. Boea

Boea Such Beta

There seems to be a severe disconnect between your expectations, and reality. At best, the whole team will be wiped three times before they kill one of those mobs.

11. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

That area is actually a mini-desert, and Grasslands is no longer Grasslands but Eden.

12. dDoge

dDoge Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I think it would be fairly useful to have a PM system in the game. I find that many times while I play I get wrapped up in what Im doing and I forget to read chat. I'm not sure how it would work though, perhaps a way to make the speech bubble appear on screen for the person being PMed. Either way awesome mod keep up the good work! ::):

13. orange_otter_01

well then stear clear of them until you have some decent stuff yourself, it will stop peacetime wandering and make people actually build maybe?
    or maybe they dont appear in peacetime

14. Boea

Boea Such Beta

But then there is the great chance for one side to become extremely powerful from farming Mob drops, having a indecent amount of Steel, and Mythril that would take hours to amass through mining the obstinate ore deposits.
    (And not even talking about what if the other sides lure the mobs into the enemy base incidentally [trying to flee], or maliciously)

If you want to prevent wandering in the game, you are going to have to penalize it, in addition to rewarding sedentarianism.
    (Often times, rich resources near, or under a base causes turf wars)
    (Last example I know of where settling forts was the norm was in the yonder WAR Mode with massive maps. THH, and CTF are far from that sort of lethargy.)

15. orange_otter_01

i suggest a rule change from the current utterly pathetic ones

rules 1: no griefing
    rule 2: no spamming
    rule 4: no impersonating
    rule 5: when you destroy the enemy base you MUST change to ally until the base is repaired
    rule 6: no starting a war because you know you will win, pick on someoine your own size
    rule 7: no putting traps under tents after you've won a war

i demand these rules be added, the current ones are pathetic (and i mean that too!), if these are not changed by the 1st of july i'll probably abandon your roleplay because of the last 3 rules

edit: also maybe make that you need to get to the tent and do somehing then it ends the war?

16. orange_otter_01

make sand blocks then

17. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You can do it but we're not replacing any rule by "your demand". Make a suggestion first and then wait for the awsner. By they way, your Rule 6 and 7 are completely ridiculous.

18. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Making blocks isn't that simple.

19. orange_otter_01

its just a new textured dirt with possibly different duribility/resists

20. orange_otter_01

its called sporting, as for demanding, im just angry that people do this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.