1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Server hosted but cant find on master list.

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by DashSlayer, Jun 6, 2014.

1. DashSlayer

DashSlayer Builder Stabber

EDIT: The server is up and running, but i would like to know why it isent setting me as super admin when i set it up in the Security file of superadmin.cfg.

2. Frederikam

Frederikam Drill Rusher

Good to know that things are running. You'll maybe want to upload your Security folder, so that we can point out mistakes.
    You do not want your files to be named something like superadmin.cfg.example. Remove ".example" if you haven't already.

Edit: It wasn't necessary to create a new topic.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  3. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

You've got to rename all files in the Security folder that looks like file.cfg.example to file.cfg.
    Also make sure seclevs are not hardcoded (Check seclevs.cfg)

4. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

happened the same thing to me.. when i try to enter to my server from the list, i get the message "Make sure the server is runing" ... I got all the ports open and the firewall bypassing all the ports . i just dont get it :(

Attached Files:

• asd.jpg
      asd.jpg
      File size:
      215 KB
      Views:
  5. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

You might want to make a separate thread, so you don't thread jack this dudes issue(s).

Make sure those ports are being forwarded to your IP address and not any other device on your network. Also check in the KAG/Autoconfig.cfg that the port you're listening on the server is indeed 50301

6. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

well. thanks for the reply. Actually i wanted to make a new thread, but i thought you or some other moderator would tell me that "there was another thread with that issue already". But seems ive always screw it up.

7. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Don't worry man, it's no big deal, just letting you know =) besides, this thread is quite old anyways. If you continue to have issues, make a new thread and I'll merge what troubleshooting we've done here into it. All the best!

bru-jaz likes this.