1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rage Quitting?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonShark, May 10, 2014.

?

Do you Rage Quit?

1. Yes.

15 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. No.

26 vote(s)
    24.8%
  3. Sometimes.

35 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. wat is rage quit

9 vote(s)
    8.6%
  5. I'm practically Arcrave

20 vote(s)
    19.0%
  1. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

hard not to give a shit when you've played that long.

How the dickens do you know that? Does this mean that The Guardian of Israel knows I've been supporting Palestine behind his back?

NinjaCell, FuzzyBlueBaron and Beef like this.
  2. M00SHAK

M00SHAK Haxor

Thus the name: Slighty-angered quit.

But seriously, I don't rage or rage quit on any games. I just get bored and leave, misunderstood by trolls. People make life too hard. If you don't like the game, shut up and leave.

3. Brindobob

Brindobob Bison Rider

just dont get mad and go with teh flow
    makes you 100% better

4. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

Every time I die, I instantly press escape and twitch click where the quit button is. If I miss, I keep playing. If not, I visit Stormfront and masturbate to the Holocaust.

UnnamedPlayer and Beef like this.
  5. CaptianSlyfox

CaptianSlyfox Arsonist

Just play like your there to have fun and don't care how many times you die. Then when you die and epicly fail you won't get angry or frustrated because its just a game to have fun in rather then making your day sad and you walk away mad because your digital pixels got blown up -.- So pretty much just enjoy the game. Other players also don't like it when they die but someones gotta lose.

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

(Again with the necroposting in multi-month-old threads, SlyFox. >_>)

In all fairness, I don't qq as often as I might do. It's more common for me to ragestay.

After all, nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around. :rektlord:

7. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I ragequit after getting teamswapped one second after kegging the enemy base.

Dargona1018 likes this.
  8. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

That used to happen to me pretty much every other match back in my days where I never met any good people.
    Keg'd them, then got changed, then won the game from the other side.

9. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

and then you reconnect after making a forum post and you're back on your original team ::):

CaptianSlyfox likes this.
  10. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I lost three crucial minutes of time with my team. I helped them advance, they lost me, and then when I got back on they had lost two towers and all the progress I made was null.

It's amazing to me that people can't comprehend how important 30 or more seconds make in a match at any given moment.

Dargona1018 likes this.
  11. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Get killed --> Leave
    Rejoin --> Leave

12. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Back in the days of steam plebs (and when I was a good knight, not sure if I've gotten worse or if everyone's just gotten better) I played TTH and emptied servers by causing hour-long stalemates by myself switching to the losing team just before they lost. Then I would push back and almost win, then switch. It was quite amusing, but then I realized I was just playing by myself.

Nowadays, I usually try to see a game out till its end, unless I have somewhere else to be before it ends. Occasionally I'll ragequit if I'm tired and really shouldn't be playing in the first place, or if my fps drops below 5.

NinjaCell and Dargona1018 like this.
  13. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

"steam plebs"

arent you a disrespectufl old fag

14. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

it's an old joke, don't get 2 worked up on it :kappa:

15. PUNK123

jokes dont carry well over the internet and dont bad mouth "steam plebs'' we are a large part of this community and we are everywhere;)

16. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Pssh, Steam Sales were possibly the worst thing that came to the game. More people who never did their research went in, tried playing, died easily, rage-quit, and then left a bad review and possibly led to some older players leaving.

So yea, Steam Plebs is the correct term.

101i likes this.
  17. PUNK123

fuck you and you can kiss my "steam pleb" ass

[EDITED by LordReudh: dude, check da rules, play nice on the forums]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
  18. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

as if kag takes "research"

If it weren't for steam I never would have found this game. Do you really think giving kag a wider audience is a bad thing? And honestly, why would any older player leave because of stupid reviews written by noobs?

You can rag on the dummies that steam can bring in, but putting it on steam was a good thing imo. I'd rather have servers filled with noobs than servers filled with nobody.

19. PanduhsFTW

PanduhsFTW Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

Dargona1018 and rymcd like this.
  20. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Children, children-- enough with throwing tanties & insults at one another.

I'm sure we can all agree that there are definitely some, ahem, "plebs" out there; lets not fight over whether they came with Steam or were just lurking around beforehand and have only recently shown face (I'm pretty sure it's a mixture of both). The thing is: Steam happened, new players joined, some where/are terrible, some are fantastic. Either way life goes on (Oh blah de! Oh blah da!) and, really, it's not that different from how thing were before Steam-- only the effects are more pronounced due to there being more players.

Now srsly, go back to talking about qq before I set @LordReudh on ya'll posteriors.
    :left::huh?: