1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Duplo Hacks His School Network and Becomes Admin!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Duplolas, May 14, 2014.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

So I decided to mess around with the Burp Suite in school today and to my delight I managed to make a second account for myself that is a network administrator!

Here is some screen shots of what my fellow schoolmates are doing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The phrase "Horny" was searched 569 times this month, and we are not even half way done.

I am wondering if I can manage to unblock every single website that the school's security policy blocks. It would be a nice little senior prank since I am graduating in less than 2 weeks ::D:

Stay tuned!

2. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Just stumbled onto where all of the county's IT staff communicate with each other.

[​IMG]

The IT staff can be kinda funny sometimes :^)

I am probably going to leave a little note for them when I come back to school tomorrow, introducing myself. Now I just need to come up with a cool nickname.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 16, 2014, Original Post Date: May 14, 2014 ---
    I did some "stuff".

I got the account banned, but I got off scot-free. Was fun while it lasted :^)

3. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

All those are kind of what you'd expect from kids on the internet;

>naked girls
    >funny memes

All the sonic shit leads me to believe you go Autismo's School for Special Little Guys though, and then there's these gems;

>black girls with blonde hair
    >native american warrior women drawings

Those are some bizarre ass fetishes. I mean, black girls?

Sir_Walter, Hawxx, Andr01d and 3 others like this.
  4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

And I can't believe that you're actually so stupid to brag about what you're doing, here on public forums.

5. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Just an fyi. I edited all of the pictures to remove the personal info.

I'm graduating in a week and alerting them to all the security flaws in the county's network. Can't do anything bad anymore since i'm going into the "cyber security" field. I have to leave with a cleared conscious. Then I can use my powers for good instead of evil.

My ultimate plan is to slum around in the 70k-80k a year jobs for about 10-12 years after I get my Masters and pay off my student loans.

After that I am going to law school to get a degree in cyber law which is where I plan on working till retirement. More fun for more money.

:^)

Last edited: May 17, 2014
    DatNobby likes this.
  6. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Mfw
    >native american warrior women drawings

Apronymous, 101i, Hella and 2 others like this.
  7. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

pewpew.jpg
    ;^)

DatNobby and Duplolas like this.
  8. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

I'm pretty sure what we are truly looking at is Dupolas' own search history...

Great stuff though.

Yagger likes this.
  9. Frederikam

Frederikam Drill Rusher

[​IMG]

Novell is terrible. It slows down everything. It's apparently also pretty easy to hack, I got a friend that once many years ago managed to get enough control at a school's system, such that he could shutdown most public servers in the municipality from Windows' cmd.exe. Fortunately nothing bad happened and cmd.exe was later blocked.

Duplolas likes this.
  10. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

Yagger calm your raging spirit boner

Yagger, Duplolas and 101i like this.
  11. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Obama's drones are coming for you.

12. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Mods: BlueLuigi