1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video King Arthur's Bros Megathread [14/06/14 New Vid]

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Ehombre, Jan 13, 2014.

1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Aw we will miss the horse-headed builder

zerd likes this.
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Jeremy couldn't stand the sharks anymore?

3. I think I enjoyed the videos so much because you could make random funny comments while still sounding like an intelligent person and you and Jeremy had that Love-Hate relationship where you'd say "build better!" and he would respond "fight better!". You have a pretty iconic voice as well; not annoying, but not at all boring to listen to.

It was also cool to see the different viewpoints between knight and builder since they experience the battle very differently. Now I'm just fantasizing about a series with 3 people, each playing the different classes ::D:

I was subscribed before I even found this thread, so of course I give a huge :thumbs_up: to all your videos. It'd be cool if you could say when you'll be playing next so I can join.

Ehombre and Sir_Walter like this.
  4. Ehombre

Ehombre Shipwright

Very kind words, sir. I'll try to announce public KAG sessions here for you guys. :smug:

MrError and MadRaccoon like this.
  5. TeQaS

TeQaS Haxor

Eho when you record on twitch?

6. Ehombre

Ehombre Shipwright

Updated with new adventures. :smug:

Not really streaming much anymore, just going back to regular videos from now on. Jeremy still shows up from time to time, but next video will probably be some solo fun in Take the Halls. :eek:

zerd and Duke_Jordan like this.
  7. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You should do some more videos on Aphelions sometime, Those were nice too. ::D:

8. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

@Nand
    Nice vid guys

9. Ehombre

Ehombre Shipwright

Hello guys,

I've not been making KAG videos because Jeremy hardly has time to play KAG anymore. It makes me sad, since I love the game but my bro isn't online to play it with me. Nonetheless, we did play together recently (out of the blue) and I have prepared videos to share with everyone of our adventures. Before I can release them, though, I need your help to recreate the intro footage I use for my videos. It's been so long that I lost my old intro footage, the shot of us standing atop a building, smiling and emoting. If someone would be kind enough to donate five to ten minutes of their time to help me re-film this footage, then it would help me release these videos in the next few days.

If you're willing to help, hit me up on Steam please.

Sir_Walter, zerd and Duke_Jordan like this.
  10. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

:right:ME:left: pls :3

11. Ehombre

Ehombre Shipwright

:X3:

Thanks for volunteering. Feel free to message me when you're available to help.

12. I can help too if needed :3

13. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

Too late m8, Sang was the chosen one :QQ:

14. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

The Feels.

15. Ehombre

Ehombre Shipwright

Indeed he was. I want to thank both MadRaccoon and Sangfroid for their help in reviving the old intro. Here is the latest video:

I will release a longer, two-part video tomorrow. It is the last adventure which features Jeremy--hopefully he'll come back to play soon. :X3:

Dargona1018 likes this.