1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Theory of Kagology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheEpicBard, Nov 9, 2011.

1. TheEpicBard

TheEpicBard Shark Slayer

In the beggining there existed only men, with no reason to co-operate they split into factions, Thus was born the Red Scourge and the Blue Eagle.
    These men we're all alike and akin, but they drew swords and fought each other nonetheless, these men we're known only as Henry, and so it continued that the Red Scourge met the Blue Eagle to do battle every day, after a thousand days and a thousand nights, something happened.
    A baby was borne of nothing more than will, he grew quickly as all the others did, within a week he was ready to battle with the Henries, but what made this man unique was his name, because he wasn't Henry... He was called MM.

so as MM went to do battle with the Henries in the ruins of an old Blue Eagle fort, an idea had formed in his head, why do we use swords when we could make pits to trap them in!
    MM was the first builder, he crafted the first generic spike trap, and killed scores of the Henries of the Red Scourge. but he did not stop here, catapults, outposts, castles... all these ideas came from his mind... it was then that he asked "why should they all be called Henry when I am MM?"
    It was this statement that brought the first unique named person into the world of Kag, this mans name was Geti, he had ambition and pride, he designed suits of armor and bows, arrows and bombs, but it was not to last.
    The Red Scourge grew angry of the Blue Eagles success, they kidnapped Geti and forced him to reveal all the Blue Eagles secrets. which struck a mighty war between the two, a war which to this day has not stopped, now we are all unique, no longer called Henry but a rainbow of names, We are Blade, Wolf, Darksteel, Vikthar and Neat. but I haven't even scratched the surface of this tale.

And so it came to be that the Red Scourge would fight the Blue Eagle evermore, but after so many unique people had fallen that the land itself began to weep.
    and arosed be, that MM was crowned King. He enherited the legendary tresure known as King Arthurs Gold, a mystical artifact that could revive any one who fell in combat. he broke the artifact into many peices and scattered it throughout the land. now when we fall in battle we rise back in the safety of our base. this is also why outposts require gold to be built.
    To this day the Red Scourge still does battle with the Blue Eagle, both winning and losing. But now here is something you don't know.
    Because all the Henries that fell in battle before MM was king, the land revived them as well, we call these Zombies, they are beasts that seek human fleash, it is sad that we must kill our ancestors, but it is the only way to protect the land of King Arthurs Gold.
    Note: MM and Geti in no way endorse this theory, it is simply my theory.

2. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

Good job; it's cool how you made sense of everything.

3. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Yay! I got mentioned!

4. TheEpicBard

TheEpicBard Shark Slayer

Thank you for your support, I like this Theory, it would also explain the gold rush game, controlling an artefact like the gold of king Arthur would definitely win the war...

5. Vikthar

Vikthar Shipwright

A fine tale lad.............:)

6. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Yay i'm in it!

Also good story!

7. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

I wonder if he means Wolf as in a player, or the clan WOLF?

8. TheEpicBard

TheEpicBard Shark Slayer

As in a player named Wolf, whom I met in combat, he slew 16 enemy soldiers before he got shot in the back.

And I chose you Darksteel because you were one of the few people who were at my battle,
    (If you want that story search "A bards lament".)

Neat I chose because he's an active forum goer, Vikthar I chose because he killed me 5 times in a row.

However, I have never met a player named Blade.

9. Wyeth

Wyeth KAG Guard Donator Tester

You are good at what you do.

EDIT: This guy is the reason we need a bard class in adventure KAG

10. TheEpicBard

TheEpicBard Shark Slayer

Thank you for your words of kindness, but I don't think a bard class is neccasary, I just use a texture pack that gives me a lute instead of a sword.

11. Wyeth

Well but in KAG:Adventure, you gotta have your own bardy skills :)
    HOW ELSE WOULD YOU SING FOR ME!

12. TheEpicBard

TheEpicBard Shark Slayer

Hahaha, I am a writer not a bard, my name is TheEpicBard because TheEpicWriter sounds stupid.

13. Wyeth

Well but bards were nothing if not story tellers, telling the epic stories of long lost battles.

14. TheEpicBard

TheEpicBard Shark Slayer

Shakespeare was a bard, (I am not in his league, but that is obvious.) bards just sing tales of adventure and play instruments.

15. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Actually, I'd totes love to have an audio channel streaming commentary from some talented individuals in game. Once this game has some more organised competition, that is. :D

16. TheEpicBard

TheEpicBard Shark Slayer

three Kag Guards and two server admins liked this, I feel a strong sense of accomplishment.

17. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Anyone can see you've got talent, Bard.

TheEpicBard likes this.
  18. TheEpicBard

TheEpicBard Shark Slayer

I am about to write another epic tale of myth and legend (and catapults), if anyone wants to be mentioned let me know.

19. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

I would like metioning!:DAnd this is awsome good job.

20. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

Haha another good story, always fun to see another thread from this you.