1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Full version download?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stefanw1337, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stefanw1337

stefanw1337 Shipwright

Hi, I just bought this game premium account. Paid by paypal. My two questions is as follows:
    1. How is the account bound to my payment? I made account here on kag after I paid for it.
    2. Also there's no login in the game, so how do I get the full version downloaded and not the demo?

I know the game is in alpha, will I get an email later with a code or so to make my account here so it's bound to the account? With a download link to full version or what?

Bought it thanks to TotalBiscuit ;) Hail him! :D

2. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

1) You should recieve a code on your email that you redeem on kag2d.com. Check your spambox.
    2) There should be a prompt after the "Browse games".

3. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Currently the authentication server is down, so it wont show you as a full-paid member, but feel free to enjoy the classic mode, especially since classic and full are actually nearly exactly the same at the moment. More full-paid content is coming soon enough.

4. stefanw1337

stefanw1337 Shipwright

1. All I got was this KAG Activation to make the account here on the site. Didn't get any other mail with codes etc..
    2. Ahh, got it, thanks, but since I haven't gotten the account linked to my paypal payment, I still got in, I guess it's still free version then? :)

5. Asterix

Asterix Shopkeep Stealer

You should have gotten an email as soon as you paid on paypal that contains an activation code. You then go to the main kag website, log into your account, and redeem your gift code! check your email again because you should have gotten one!

6. stefanw1337

stefanw1337 Shipwright

I checked paypal, and money has gone out. But still no mail. Not even a mail from paypal for a reciept :/ Just have to wait then I guess..

7. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Be patient. There is a HUGE influx of players right now and its slowing the whole system down.

8. Wonkyth

Make a thread here, and I'm sure the right people will track down your issue. Hopefully they can help you quickly.

9. stefanw1337

stefanw1337 Shipwright

Did now, but guess I just have to wait :)

10. Mornaval

Mornaval Shopkeep Stealer

I had the same problem trying to locate the actual code to become a premium member. I'll try to remember how I went about it and reply here in a few minutes.

Edit: I'm pretty sure this is how you go about activating your account to premium. I pre-ordered in september so it's been a little while. When you made your purchase on desura, you should have been given a CD key either in your e-mail or in your Desura account history. You can find it by going to your CD key section on Desura. It should look something like this

http://puu.sh/8nr5

And all you have to do is copy+paste that in here http://kag2d.com/settings#giftcode-redeem

Wonkyth and Noburu like this.
  11. stefanw1337

stefanw1337 Shipwright

Actually.. I checked the wrong email! :P Got it fixed! ;)

Asterix likes this.
  12. Xan_Kriegor

Xan_Kriegor Shipwright

Wait, so if I registered with a fake email that's temporary (don't judge me I wasn't sure about this game back then), I won't be able to get premium if I buy it?

13. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

No. You submit email adress when buying the game through Paypal.

mastervenusflytrap likes this.
  14. Wonkyth

However, you might not want to forget your password, so write it down! :)

15. mastervenusflytrap

mastervenusflytrap Catapult Fodder

I paid for the full version via paypal... I checked my email and it said I haven't recieved it, so can someone send it to me please cause it is not workin for me.

16. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Not flaming or anything, but why did you use a fake email to register? Even if you didn't like the game and got sent tons of spam by the devlopers (which they don't) it's not like you couldn't unsubscribe from any mailing lists or anything, bit confused by that.

17. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Neat likes this.
  18. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

Locking thread as it has been solved and has no place here.

@mastervenusflytrap, please read the above post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.