1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Shiprekt X

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Chrispin, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Chrispin

Chrispin KAG Guard Tester

Captain C's Shiprekt Xtreme
    Tired of playing the same ole static-environment sidescroller with only 2 directions of movement? Well come on down to Captain C's ultra dynamic ship-based modded server where you have the luxury of 4 degrees of freedom!

Server Name: Cap'n Chrispin's Shiprekt X
    IP Address: 5.39.93.105:50392
    Gamemode: Shiprekt X
    Slots: 24 (subject to change)
    Server Owner: Downburst
    Official Admins: Chrispin

Basic Info
    The gamemode in this server isn't just a mod. It's a mod of a mod. Since the release of Shiprekt I've been slowly fine tuning it and adding features that I think would make it more interesting. My end goal is to merge this mod with ideas/content from Islandrekt to make the ultimate top-down, ship building, action oriented, strategy game. Basically FTL, except it's slower than light.

What sets this apart from Shiprekt:
    • Harpoon turrets
    • Dual barrel turrets
    • Auxiliary cores (extends build range and allows you to make your own ship)
    • Engines can go in reverse (much slower than full speed)
    • Defusable bombs (thank god)
    • Building requires scrap. Your team starts with a large amount and destroyed ship parts drop scrap as well. Destroyed cores drop all of the team's scrap.
    • Players have guns for combat instead of fists. This slows the combat down some and makes boarding feasible.
    • Enemy turrets can be deactivated by pressing E
    • Much more...
    What I want to add:
    • Build menu
    • Core abilities (like distress signal in case you run out of scrap)
    • Islands
    • More resources
    • More classes
    • More gamemodes
    • More ship parts
    • Fire
    Rules
    Should be obvious. Grief, cheat, be a general idiot, and you'll get your ass banned.

I'm making this thread so I can communicate with the players a little easier. Encounter a bug? Have any feature requests? Want to report a hacker? Post all that here.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  2. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

This fixes all my problems with Shiprekt. Everything is much better. Love harpoons, probably my favourite part.

3. emasame

emasame Bison Rider

too many euro servers :QQ:

4. Chrispin

Chrispin KAG Guard Tester

Hey man I live in the US and it's not too bad.

5. @Chrispin where do I apply to become an admin on your server?

6. Foomeow

Foomeow Catapult Fodder

Thanks chrispin, I've been playing your server quite often. Love what you are doing!

7. ZeThtb

ZeThtb Haxor

Needs some Admins really, I would do it, but the issue is that its like 60% russians that don't speak english and spam mines infront of your own ship while its moving.

8. Haste

Haste Bison Rider

This gamemode is so addicting. I played it for at least 5 hours yesterday.
    Please ban: letsfailTR, letsfailTK Something to that effect.
    He was just being a general asshole, insulting people, etc.
    Didnt see him grief but im positive it would escalate into that point.

Also some guy named gurion12 i think, or some name similar to that. watch for him using bombs to team kill. He will justify this as "revenge for killing his ship"

9. Diabeticmonky

Diabeticmonky Catapult Fodder

hey so I was playing normally but all of a sudden the game froze and says I was blocked from the server, wondering who I talk to to get back to my booty

10. Cindermuffin

Cindermuffin Catapult Fodder

Hello all, if you run the EU Shiprekt v7 server, I was wondering if I could be unbanned from the server? I really love this mod and I just got fed up with an awful team and suicide bombed our ship - which got me vote kicked.
    Link to my previous thread on it, hoping I can play my beloved shiprekt again - https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/my-love-for-shiprekt.21712/

11. gentoo811

gentoo811 Shipwright

yeah..EU Shiprekt v8 server haven't started playing.

12. Cindermuffin

EU Shiprekt v8 server? I was referring to the v7 one. Huh? o:

13. gentoo811

gentoo811 Shipwright

It updated to v8 but failed to load players.

14. Cindermuffin

Can't get in to the server regardless. I'm still banned until I can get it lifted (if that's even possible) by a mod or somebody. :/