1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Ban Appeals

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Several Orcs kegged a Dwarf structure when allied, I changed the global gravity (locking everyone in place, wasn't able to freeze them as I swapped to dwarves to check the diplomacy) and you started a vote-next map (which of course, went through). This caused all the trouble makers to be scrambled to random teams and they all left.

Essentially, you prevented me from doing my job. For that you can't be forgiven.

2. Lord_Purple

Lord_Purple Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I thought that the map got glitched out and nothing would move anymore (hence why i based my reason for the next map to be "map bugged"), and I`m not very familiar with griefing situations and fixes (mainly because im not in them) , and thought that by voting for next map i was fixing it, not getting myself perma-banned.
    (Guessing by your last line "Essentially, you prevented me from doing my job. For that you can't be forgiven." Im probably never returning to the blue skies of your wonderful roleplay server.)

EDIT: And from the chat it seemed as if the dwarves (or just one dwarf) was using the base that they had to flood the humans into our base, which would explain the kegging.

Could you please give me a second (or third) chance? And if not, then could you atleast tell me if i`m banned for a while or permanently instead of leaving me in the dark?

(TL : DR version: I diddnt know what was happening so i called a nextmap vote because i thought it was a glitch, when it was really you. Then i was banned for accidentally helping the griefers and now im here waiting on a response for proof on how long my ban will last, if not forever.)

Last edited: May 30, 2014
  3. NL_Kevin

NL_Kevin Shipwright

Still banned. Does the ban get removed at the next update or did something go wrong?

4. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You were banned again by another Admin, likely for doing something against the rules. I've unbanned you twice in the past month. No more.

5. NL_Kevin

NL_Kevin Shipwright

I just returned from a long absence yesterday and have not played on any Aphelion server since then?

6. Lord_Purple

Lord_Purple Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Could i please get a reply on how long my ban will last?
    Its really unnerving with the possibilities of a day a month or forever D:

EDIT: Alrighty. Day 2 and still no reply.
    Could you please give me some feedback on my ban? Please? PLEASE!?!
    (I will take whatever ban time you give me, its just maddening to know i could be banned forever)

10:00 P:M., and still no reply. I just need info on how long my ban will last! I know I did something wrong and stupid and should have hesitated before acting, and I am willing to serve the time for my mistakes! But it is maddening when you ignore me about the premises of my ban time! PLEASE REPLY!!!

Day 3 and still no reply.
    Guessing by the fact that you are ignoring my posts, that you are unwilling to share my ban time.
    I mean, im willing to serve it, for doing something stupid and irrational, but i just want to know how long im banned! It would take literally a minute out of your day to tell me how long im banned, instead of ignoring me.
    P L E A S E R E P L Y

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  7. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Im was on and im fairly sure that the onlly orc that kegged the dwarfs (from what i saw) was the frog guy, his tag is sweede, that was onlly when i was around though and i died so there could have been more, still thought i should let you know though

8. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Send Aphelion a PM so you know that he will most likely see it.
    He is very busy with the server, modding, texturing, and things of the likes so it isn't really guaranteed that you will be able to be in contact with him.

Yea, it seems like SWEDE frog2000 (acct name: frog2000 ) has been more of a troller/offender recently.
    He had group of 8-10 Dwarves that annihilated every other race without good reason, he has kicked a couple of people for no reason (no actual evidence), and he, overall, doesn't seem to set a good standard for the server as a whole.

9. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It was a 7 day ban.

10. Dargona1018

It probably wasn't an admin, meaning that it would be a votekick.
    I think the time amount is either 30 minutes or 60 minutes.
    Try again later to see if you can connect.

11. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

Hello! I don't really know, why I get banned ::P: (slowy reaction)
    Maybe it's because travelling trought enemy doors...
    Maybe it's because hunting neutral killers...
    Maybe it's because peacefull teammates, which give able to the enemy to grief our base, by voting versus the war...
    But I am sorry, if I did smth wrong, and, ofcourse I am sorry for my bad eng ;]
    Pls, excuse me, I really wanna play :QQ:

12. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

it's because ping ban.

So you're not really banned.

13. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

Lol. It doesn't give me able to play? ::D:

P.S. What about home-host in Russia? ;-;
    Russian community starts to be more active.
    So I think there will be many players.

14. ThyDownloadDemon

ThyDownloadDemon Catapult Fodder

I was banned a month or two ago over a disagreement in which my base was griefed by an allied team, and so I destroyed an enemy tower in response. I understand my actions were uncalled for, and I am deeply regretful. I would not do anything like this again if I were to be unbanned. By the way, this was my first time ever being banned.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  15. vilereaver41

vilereaver41 Drill Rusher

baned 30/06/2014 time 5:08pm EST

here is a pic from when he froze me and stole the dragon set....
    http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/vilereaver41/evidence1_zpse3e32ebe.jpg

here is a pic of him abusing and freezing me for no reason after he states in chat "this is abuse enjoy your perma freeze" http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/vilereaver41/evidence3_zpsdfa5358c.png

here is a pic of him not doing his job...dwarfs were griefing the base from the island above and i told him and he told me to fuck off...http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/vilereaver41/evidence1_zpsd5ce78e8.png

here is the pic of him kicking me while frozen resulting in a ban...http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/vilereaver41/evi4_zps82657c2c.png

16. hiranimiku

hiranimiku Catapult Fodder

Hey Aphelion3371, im the guy who as griefing yesterday - Hiranimiku - , Im really so sorry, im trying to show the game to my friend, and trying to be a troll, but that was a douche act, soo i should be glad if i can play in your server again, im really sorry.

17. Dargona1018

Who is the one who did this?
    The picture isn't clear enough for me to see a name, so I don't think anyone else will be able to.

18. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

The problem is already fixed.

19. frogbob

frogbob Catapult Fodder

Hey, in game name frogbob. I've been perma banned now for probably 6 months to a year. I honestly can't even remember why. Please unban me I'll follow the rules now. I just want to play on your server.

20. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

If your in-game name is also frogbob, you aren't banned. Please give me your in-game name.