1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Suggestions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

What about researching new ore deposits instead of looking them on already knowed positions?
    1) At the first you need to search a good place for the researching (the backwall of building zone should be dirt).
    2) Next you should build big expensive hard-digging machine and craft needed items for it, like drills, cogwheels, hard-hammers, gold tips, and put them in the machine to make it ready.
    3) Then you should fill it with a great pile of wood to make it on and wait a time.
    With some chance you will research ore there (~75%). It will be coal (~40%), iron (~30%), mythrill (~20%), or adamantium (~10%). It will be tiny (~60%), medium (~30%), or big (~10%) deposite.
    4) You can development tiny or medium deposite by building the same machine.
    So game won't be so boring after you will get all the buildings and researches. Teams will be sure, who owns this deposite. And traiding will be more interesting. Thanks for reading this. And excuse me for bad English
    P.S. after the using of machine it will be broken. And all, what you can make - destroy it.

2. Lord_Purple

Lord_Purple Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Maybe before we add anything we can fix framerate problems and random crashes? It gets annoying to be at the "climax" of your play session, battling those goddamned [Put generic douchebag race here], to finally have kegs ready at their door and then to be booted back to the homescreen randomly.

3. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

My advice is to get a better PC, as the mod is as optimized as can be. The maps are just so very big.

4. Krabe

Krabe Horde Gibber

Then you Destroyed The Portals and defeated Noom is it possibel to get the Wings of the Dragon Armor, but then you fly to hig and you get to close to the red wall of the map and Die. Now ananother person can take your Armor and Wings and make the same mistake. Because of something like that i want that it is possible to fly through this wall with the wings of the Archer armor or the Dragon Armor.

5. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

The red bar is there to make sure that no one gets up into the Angel Lands, seeing as most materials are easier to find and because an Angel-Only island is more incentive to donate to get VIP.
    It has been there ever since I have joined, and that was at least a couple months ago. I am not sure why this is no longer common-knowledge, unless you were just assuming that from what you have experienced.

6. LordRedcloak

LordRedcloak Base Burner

Prisons, ransoms and executions

What could happen is, if you are at war with someone you can surrender, you then can be picked up by the enemy and put into a cell.

If your team wants you back safe and sound (this would go good with if there were kings, especially if a king dies his team loses the war or if you have some valuable items the enemy gets them) they can pay a ransom set by the opposing king to free you from their cell.

If they choose not to save you they can build an execution stand and kill you (if the person suicides it still counts as the execution has taken place and the enemy still gets all their items)

I hope you don't think this idea is terrible :QQ: and you consider the idea ::D: also I couldn't be bothered looking though all of the posts so sorry if this has already been suggested 78787878

7. Dargona1018

I think that too many people would abuse this.
    Let's just say, there are 5 Dwarves, and they take over Orks, Humans, and Elves.. Then, the only way for anyone to escape is to get the next map.
    At this time, there is finally a way to stop wars (capturing their base), but I think this would encourage more, thus destroying any inkling of the server being builder-friendly, just a knight-fest with new armor.

8. MullerSaru

MullerSaru Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I'm not sure if someone alredy suggested it (Didn't read the eleven pages just to find out if someone said it before) but I would absolutely love a Duel feature.

I think it would a great addition to solve disputes between races without having to go to war, for example. It would also be usefull to resolve issues among members of the same race. It would also be great to use if a race decides to host a tournament or something similar.

9. valtzu

valtzu Haxor
    1. Zen Laboratories

Ideas :Class could be a guy with a dagger that does 1 heart and had a grapling hook and could destroy blocks 10% faster than a knight / another idea is like a jail maybe . Handcuffs so u can take prisoners
    This was only an Idea ::):

:build: :build:
    :build:

10. Krabe

Krabe Horde Gibber

It has been there ever since I have joined, and that was at least a couple months ago. I am not sure why this is no longer common-knowledge, unless you were just assuming that from what you have experienced.

Jes i know, But i dont want the wall to be goon i only want that atleast it is possibel to fly tru the wall whit an complet Dragon Armor.

11. Raigbox

Raigbox Shipwright

Do you need to be VIP for custom heads?
    I am going to get VIP soon, but I can''t right now.

12. Dargona1018

You just need to make a head, or get someone else to, using the template (not sure where it's found), and submit them to the Blowjob mod to get the custom head on any server with Blowjob (or Blow).
    There used to be something where you could get the custom head when you get VIP, but Aphe took that down, possibly because of either backlogs or the Blowjob mod.

13. Lolman112

Lolman112 Catapult Fodder

Another suggestion: I noticed this server is really builder-friendly. Maybe some builder-armour for extra safety? Same cost of making an Archer Chainmail, but a little bit less strong (builders still have to be the weakest class).

14. Dargona1018

Some Angels bring people up on their own leisure, but the red bar is there to keep people out of the upper level.
    Making it be where you just get the armor and go up, taking all the gold, stone, and ores you can get, would unbalance the game a decent amount.
    After all, the main reason that angels are peaceful is because it would be more than unfair in war.
    Take the gold and ores, make armor and catapults, drop some kegs, shoot some bomb arrows, and there you go. Unfair war.
    Then, everyone would VIP to destroy the server, like they used to do with the Dinghy glitch however long ago (oh, memories).
    I think that this wouldn't be too bad of an idea, but I don't know what it would be.
    Maybe some leather? Dropped by Bison, thus giving a reason to use the Bison Scroll to turn a chicken into a bison?
    I don't think it would be that hard to implement, probably just add another drop, have it be dropped by bison, and include the leather in some crafting recipes.
    To make them, just add some leather dropped by the bison with some of each of the tiered metals, and bam, some leather armour (with some added metal protection).

15. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Leather isn't happening. Still, the Angel class should be the best option since nobody usually builds in Heaven.

Plus: You can have wings as builder.

16. Raigbox

Raigbox Shipwright

I figured out that if you use transport tunnels, other races can get into the Upper Realm. I did this once not knowing and then I found some dwarfs up in the Upper Realm destroying all of our stuff and demanding my dragon armor. They didn't even know it was against the rules. :QQ:

(I do call the high island/heaven the 'Upper Realm'. Sorry if that isn't the name of it.)

17. Raigbox

Raigbox Shipwright

I have an idea as well, maybe you could add Rogue, they have a dagger (weaker, shorter sword that hits faster) they have a small grappling hook and can climb walls higher than other classes. Just a suggestion as it could be over-powered.

Also, you should make the Mage class picture a staff, instead of a skull, seeing though as all the other classes have their weapon as their picture. Eg. :hammer::sword::bow:.

Thanks.

18. Dargona1018

I don't know if the rogue would be a good idea.
    After all, it's just a knight and an archer put together, minus a shield, and it would pretty much be an invitation for jab-spammers in war (which are ridiculous in-game too).

I agree with the Mage class picture being a staff being a good idea.
    It would fit more into the class pictures, and would immerse you a bit better..
    But, from what I heard, there are a decent amount of sprites being worked on right now, so that would most likely either be done now to get it over with, or put it off since it's not as important.
    Yea, some of the Angels (before wings) would place tunnels around, and it would definitely screw things up a bit.
    Whenever someone new is on, I would tell them, but there has been a small surge of VIP lately, and I don't know if I have met all of them yet.

19. Raigbox

Raigbox Shipwright

@Dargona , now that you mention it, I agree. It would be overpowered. But I still stick with the staff thing. ::):

20. vilereaver41

vilereaver41 Drill Rusher

Me and another angel busted our asses to save up to fight noom then some human pleb stole our stuff because he camped the door when nooms spheres destroyed the spikes

Point im trying to make is please find a way to organise the dungeon to possibly have a party system that only allows group members or add an effort system that rewards whoever did the most with the best loot.

Its even harder when the thief doesent speak english and when all the admins are ones of one main time frame. Around 1-2 am est thats when there needed ::):

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.