1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: Better way to suggest things.

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Blue_Tiger, Jul 5, 2014.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I know nerco-posting can be incredibly annoying, but going to a thread for a year talking about features that have already been implemented/fixed/removed, no one really goes to the last post and sees what I might have to say about the topic because the thread was made a year ago. Also, it can be extremely annoying for me to have to search up 5-10 ideas I want to suggest in a list of 500 topics, I wish I could just suggest all my ideas in one thread, and if one is already suggested and isn't here, then so what? Just move on, potentially lock it, done and dusted.

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Moved to forum and wiki (if you have a suggestion for the forums, it goes here instead)
    1.) Don't make so many ideas at once. Chances are they'll all be ignored if they all come at once.
    2.) Only 1 idea per thread, at most 2 if they are related to each other. Keeping discussion from running all over the place when there's more than that doesn't work. Not changing that rule period.

Klokinator likes this.
  3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I just see so many improvements in front of my eyes, and no reads old threads which I want to tell people to read because they think I'm some necro-noob.

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Well as far as making a new thread goes, I personally don't really care if you make a new version as long as the old thread is older than 2 months. Just give a link to the original in the post or something.

5. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

just to make everything more bare able for rayne.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97