1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Material Swapping Shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by austinthus, May 31, 2014.

?

Mints?

1. Yay!

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. Nay!

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
Mods: Rainbows
  1. austinthus

austinthus Horde Gibber

Okay, first off: encouraging minecrafters: no. Encouraging base builders: yes. Minecrafters are swiftly kicked from almost any match because they build things like churches and houses. This isn't doing anything but maybe making those buildings quicker. Theft of team's mats was already occurring quite often anyhow, because everyone wants to build a ton in the beginning. Aaaand keeping and selling all of your items doesn't do anything to hurt your team, it's what you do with obtained items that decides your team's fate. Decide to buy tons of water arrows and throw them down a pit? You get kicked. Honestly now, I think you're just playing devil's advocate here.

2. Okay you can keep arguing with me doesn't make it any better man

3. austinthus

austinthus Horde Gibber

That doesn't really make sense... Make what better? I beat you in an argument, and that's your response? Either state a good reason why we shouldn't implement this new idea, don't bother with it, or support it. Don't complain about other aspects of the game that would not/barely be affected by these suggested changed.

4. Your simply just complaining why I have a different POV All aspects will be changed and IMO it will be worse, You cant change my opinion on the subject

5. emasame

emasame Bison Rider

ive swapped my opinion on this. its definitely pro-minecrafting so its not suited for CTF. it could be good for TTH but who cares about that anymore (sadly)

6. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

it would cause stalemates

7. austinthus

austinthus Horde Gibber

Has anybody here ever witnessed the horror that is a knight bomb-jumping into your base and destroying all of your workshops? Not fun, and guess what they could destroy? The mint. If you raise the cost of the mint exceptionally, then you come to think of a mint as something valuable that you should build somewhere safe and out of the way. In that case, the mint would rarely be built because it absorbs tons of materials just to make, plus, and I hope this is the final time I have to say this, YOU CAN MODIFY THE EXCHANGE RATE TO BALANCE IT!!! READ BEFORE POSTING, PEOPLE!!! Thank you.

8. yeah it doesnt really matter how many times you use caps locks and excessive amount of exclamation marks to tell people to do something they have done, the core of the idea itself is pretty crappy for the reasons listed by all the people in this thread.

dual_chiecken likes this.
Mods: Rainbows