1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

An actual good idea to add

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kouji, Jun 30, 2014.

?

Should be added

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. Hell, yes

56 vote(s)
    71.8%
  3. Nah, I'm a pleb

14 vote(s)
    17.9%
Mods: Rainbows
  1. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

if any modder needs more sprites for the pigeon just send me a PM
    :thumbs_up:

Joiken likes this.
  2. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

i aproove this thred :rekt::thumbs_up:

3. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

I'm pretty sure everyone understands this is trolls, but I still want it to be real.:rekt:

Malitha, Porti, NinjaCell and 4 others like this.
  4. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I don't see any troll here. All hail the pigeon!

Porti, Blue_Tiger and MadRaccoon like this.
  5. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

6. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

@bobotype: Deleted your post due to it being off-topic. If you want to bitch- sorry, talk about how you think that Kouji doesn't do his stuff right, then take it to PM instead of clustering up this thread. Thanks.

Pizza and startselect3 like this.
  7. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

You're thinking too much.

8. Boea

Boea Such Beta

I think this encapsulates what this thread is about:

[​IMG]

It's a bird shit bird world, and everyone is breaking their necks and contracting tetanus, slipping on everything.

9. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I guess we should add the pigeon in memory of Kouji.

10. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

Yeah, we need to honor his memory. Maybe it`s stupid, but we need to do this.

11. Agreed, please add it.

12. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I hope you're not implying he died just so we'd feel guilted into adding the dumb pigeon mechanic.

Because if that were the case, what a metal way to go. Talk about sticking to your ideas. He's like the Joan of Arc on this forum.

13. Me? No, I'm agreeing that we should at least add this as some tribute to Kouji.

14. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I think a better way to honour him would be to stop posting shitty suggestions like the kind that caused him to make this parody in the first place.

epenow, Monsteri, Porti and 7 others like this.
  15. And to yell at @Duplolas about everything he posts.

startselect3 likes this.
  16. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

No. Just because Duplolas and Kouji had regular, erm, disagreements about what did/didn't constitute a useful contribution doesn't mean people should start a witchhunt now that Kouji's gone. To my knowledge Kouji never held anything particularly personal against Duplolas, and even if he did he never let it get in the road of his professional judgement.

I suggest that those who had a habit of regularly posting topics in S&I take heed of Contrary's post. Everyone else, go organise a KAG match in his memory or something.

Porti, Boea and startselect3 like this.
  17. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Not like adding the whole pigeon thing, but... Maybe a white pigeon would fly in certain time of the match, at least for one day I'd love this mechanic. I know he wasn't talking serious, but dumb suggestions won't stop coming just because he's not with us anymore. Would be funny if he knew that his dumb suggestion got accepted.
    Plus: 80% said yes.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  18. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Psst.

~Kouji (When I was arguing with him for making this thread)

New Class suggestions are awful. I never made new class suggestion because there is 0% of a chance of them designing an entirely new class, including, but not limited to, New Sprites, New Mechanics, New Balances from adding a New Class, New Bugs, Etc.

Now, to put that aside...

I do think Kouji should be remembered somehow in KAG. Don't put a pigeon in the game though, put a dove.

He did a lot to build this community, even though I don't like how he ran things after the community was built, he deserves something for those who were his friends to remember him by.

[​IMG]

I stole the sprite from Skinney and just copy n pasted it onto the tent.

Something like this, but with a dove, would be nice. Something in the background that no one notices or has a second glance at besides those who knew him.

Just a thought.

19. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Only add that if when hovering your mouse over the dove, it says "Kouji is watching you pee".

20. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

Sooo... I suggest to make a pigeon as bot who is flying everywhere and making tiny, mini, small shit (:P). It will be decoration and Kouji memory honor at the same time. What`d ya think?

icemusher, Klokinator and Rayne like this.
Mods: Rainbows