1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 1180 - Shop, Boat, Map, Coin Tweaks and Many Fixes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Rider339

Rider339 Bison Rider

What i do is when I buy the mine I always throw it on the ground and pick it up, if I die the mine will still give me the kills if I do this

OT: The only things I don't like are the changes to the tunnel system but I have to play the game to see how effective that will be
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2014 ---
    Oh and not getting into crates either.

2. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

3. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Cool. I got the map changes and the tunnel changes I wanted.

Nice update.

4. Dahaka24

Dahaka24 Builder Stabber

great update!!!!!! especially the tunnels

Joiken likes this.
  5. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Oh and team Geti, there's still one kinda annoying bug... when you die, your spawn isn't always saved (In fact it's rarely saved) and clicking on a different spawn resets the timer, even if only one second is left before respawning. I know this bug has been mentioned a lot, but it's seriously one of the most aggravating little things and I hope for the next patch it could get fixed pretty please? <3

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

That (the spawn timer resetting) has actually been top of the list for a while, but since it's time consuming and fiddly to fix and test it's been neglected. I'll see what I can do.

7. Heisennberg

Heisennberg Bison Rider

Who says its not allowed! ::D:

8. Ricket

Ricket Shipwright Staff Alumni
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

@Geti, first time I played the newly edited New Tortuga/ TTH map hybrid we had a 2 hour stalemate. I had a giggle to myself.
    Overall though maps seem to be less likely to stalemate thanks to this patch, as well as the previous patch where explosives destroy less terrain. So, good job :flex:
    One sidenote however, you can still stop boats by simply keeping one natural block in front of whatever it is that is about to receive a pounding. Maybe not worthy of changing, but still should be kept in mind.

9. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I have... pretty much no qualms with the newest version of KAG. Played about 2 dozen matches in the last few days, and now combat is way more entertaining, builders feel more... useable than they did a few months back, kegs aren't OP anymore and don't explode if you're hit while carrying a lit one, etc. It took some getting used to, but tunnels are great now and I would not ask for them to be changed back or even to have my idea of "capturable" tunnels implemented either. (I do still wonder how capturable tunnels would work balancewise, I just don't think they're 100% superior anymore)

Honestly, I'm trying really hard to find some scab to pick at, but the game is really fun now and I don't see any major tweaks needed. Maybe knight wallclimbing removed, though I don't think that's even OP, and maybe archers could stand to have either 1 heart of extra health or deal .5 extra damage with close range shots, but those are so minor they don't even really impact game flow which is excellent now.

9/10. (Still want that respawn bug fixed but your post made my heart flutter)

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

What's this? A happy Klokinator? Be still my heart!

::P:

(srsly though, it's good to hear that people are enjoying things-- makes me really look forward to the start of uni so I can bludge off their good internet and get a few games in. ::):)

hierbo likes this.
  11. Love tunnel tweak

12. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Like hell there will be +0.5h damage per on shotgun mauling.

13. I think both archers and knights are pretty solid right now actually.

14. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

two final updates to make KAG god-tier

1) knights cant use drills
    2) boulder tunneling removed

[​IMG]

15. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

3) Each slash is 1 direction only (you can do your first slash to 1 direction, and the 2nd to the same or the other)
    4) Slashes and jabs can't reach what's at your own back, or just a small angle of it:

Current:
    hitboxes.png

Suggested (or asked for the love of God):
    hitboxes suggested.png

As you see at a certain point, when having the cursor almost right above you, the slash is almost the same.

16. the post above is a direct guide on how to fuck up every game where people have ping above 33