1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

We have a big issue in classic!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chumind, Jul 12, 2014.

?

Patch hacks

1. Yes

59 vote(s)
    70.2%
  2. No

25 vote(s)
    29.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

So recently there has been what I assume is a editor hack. There has been blocks appearing everywhere on my server when there is no admin on.

Please patch the hacks! and stop leaving classic hanging.

2. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

It sucks and yea I hate to say it, but isn't classic pretty much dead?

3. PussyDestroyer

PussyDestroyer Bison Rider

Classic live ;p ::P:

Heisennberg and Tro like this.
  4. I have the same issue on my cat and mouse server.
    I think the editor is managed by the client, not by the server.
    The hacker can force kag to appear the editor menu easily using several means like reversing engineering :/

But disable it in the server configuration could prevent the spawning of any block.

TreeKiller is one of those hacker, he use multiple account and a vpn to change his ip adress.

5. Slann

Slann Base Burner

Yeah and the other one is shepard_manlet or something like that. I came here to report it, but even this subforum is now hidden for everyone, so i suppose finally classic has turned to script kiddies arena.

BlueLuigi, miniu and Tro like this.
  6. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

KAG Team wanna patch some hacks :)

And also cheat engine while your at it?

7. M6

M6 Catapult Fodder

I see the hacker in 200x200 CFT, Get creative!, CnM, Domis infinite bombs, and other servers...
    We want the patch, or other guys leave KAG Classic :(

8. Yea script kiddies, KAG classic is too easy to hack ::(:
    Like here, a forum of ten years old childrens http://www.mpgh.net/forum/24-hack-requests/433428-kings-arthurs-gold-hack.html

The best way to prevent hackers is to add more hack detections for servers, like fly detection.

Why not use external anti-cheat program like some famous games.
    http://www.easyanticheat.net/
    http://www.battleye.com/
    Is it possible ?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
    DarkDragonBoy, miniu and PinXviiN like this.
  9. Reincarnation

Reincarnation Shark Slayer

I totally agree, i don't own a server but as a player of classic i would like to see this implemented A$AP. Don't let classic die cause of some hacker who's only joy in life is to ruin other people joy... dont do it man

InsaneMTL, Heisennberg, miniu and 2 others like this.
  10. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

This has already been said countless times but I'll say it again for those of you who didn't pay attention:
    Classic isn't being supported by the devs any more. It's been like that since beta got released. It's like that with all alphas. They die at some point. And the fact that all of you are playing on servers without moderation is, well, your fault. Hosting servers in this game is easy as pie, setting up seclevs is so as well. But you know what? Why go through the hastle of recruiting admins or hosting premium servers if you can call guards who are obviously sitting there and waiting for your calls 24/7.

Anyway, my point is that the devs will most likely never update the alpha again (it's been like that for just so long already, anyway) and that you will end up having to get your own servers, or to get hold of admin positions on servers yourselves.

Pizza, Hawxx, Hella and 2 others like this.
  11. Reincarnation

Reincarnation Shark Slayer

That is not the point the point is there are hackers who are figuring out how to UNBAN themselves wether it be changing their IP address etc.. they are doing it. btw we understand KAG classic is no longer supported.

Heisennberg and miniu like this.
  12. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Well, the fact that they can use proxies is nothing new at all. If you don't ban them by name they'll be back in a minute. Which they will be anyway since they'll just create a new account.

Pizza likes this.
  13. It probably has something to do with the clone glitch. You can place/destroy blocks while not being seen or killed

14. Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
    PixieKeira likes this.
  15. PixieKeira

PixieKeira Shopkeep Stealer
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Threatening to leave Classic won't help your case at all. The devs stopped caring about classic, so whether you stay or leave doesn't affect them in the least bit.

miniu, CrystalClear and NovaPixel like this.
  16. Yes, we have no choice, if we want to hold off hackers of the alpha we must do ourself.
    The difficulty is that kag classic doesn't offer much possibility/stuff that the current kag

miniu likes this.
  17. rawr

rawr Lord MIP Donator

How can I get ahold of a dev privately?

Heisennberg likes this.
  18. windwizard999

windwizard999 Haxor

Actually, one of the devs told me they were going to make all premium features free on classic..

Heisennberg and miniu like this.
  19. Infiniterising

Infiniterising Amorous Duelist Donator

Aka - It just got Easier for Every Alt EVER to blend in.
    EDIT: Looking forward to that. Hackers and griefers galore.

20. No you'll never get it, kag is not open source, you mustn't modify any binaries and dlls files

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.