1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Admin

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sipmytea, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sipmytea

Sipmytea Shark Slayer

I would like to sign up for Admin.

I play about 5-6 times a week. Its one of my most favourite games.
    I haven't exactly been an admin before. but on the server (which I forgot) I was admin on I was quite a good moderator.

Power Aegis Told me about this. I might actually be a good admin for you. I'm Kind, I have good Grammar (even though that's Not important) and I don't grief/ Abuse the admin Powers.

I don't have anything else to say. If I missed anything then please let me know.

Email me Via Outlook : granboro@outlook.

Please Reply soon!

Lewis.

startselect3 likes this.
  2. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

You may wanna use the official layout so it's easier to read, also not to be a grammar nazi but you said most favorite game and it should only have favorite game, I don't know you the best but you sound like a really cool/nice guy, I'll have a -0 right now but I'll base it off of other people :) good luck

3. Sipmytea

Sipmytea Shark Slayer

Lol Thanks Man I'll do my best to use the official layout next time, Im just hoping That I get Picked. I would be most pleased.

startselect3 likes this.
  4. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

No offense to you, but is English your first language?

5. Well if it isn't he speaks it quite well though. The way he writes is quite quaint actually to me.

6. CaptianSlyfox

CaptianSlyfox Arsonist

This section of the forums is for applying to be a moderator on the Official KAG servers. Servers that are Official are named in the following format:
    KAG Official <Gamemode Name> <Server Location (EU/US)> <Server #>
    where the parts with <> are replaced with the appropriate word.

When applying for moderation status on these servers, you must include the following:
    • How often do you play?
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
      • How long were you admin?
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
      • If so, ask them to post here
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I highly suggest correct grammar and or spelling (if English isn't your first language, that's fine, but it should at least be readable/understandable).
    I also highly recommend you put effort into this and use good formatting because if it's simply unreadable, your application will be ignored.

Do note that if you do get accepted and are found to abuse your powers later on, you will be removed no questions asked.

Did you read this before you applied?

7. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Denied. Tip for future applicants - use the template and read the node stickies before applying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.