1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Glitching through walls.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by xRPEx, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: Windows
    Build number: no idea, whatever is recent, also classic KAG
    Description: Alright this bug, which is old, allows players to glitch through vertical walls by placing a block below them as they fall and if they have a block above them. This bug is old and I don't see a ton of people abuse it, and it also is accidentally used a ton. Don't know if a thread has been posted about this yet (because it's old) but if so please just lock this thread.
    Screenshots/Videos: This is an illustration...
    :castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::blank:
    :castle_wall::blank: <--- three block high gap
    :castle_wall: ::P:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall:
    ^ the ::P: is the builder, and if you jump there and quickly place a block under you, you'll glitch through the wall.

Kazaco: Duplicate outdated thread

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2016
  2. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

sorry bud, devs arent working on classic any longer

3. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Maybe they're not, but this still happens in 'Full' quite regularly. (you need to have atlest 66+ ping)

Anyway, yeah. I don't think there is a way to fix this in my opinion. I'll try and talk to Geti about it later. Depends if he turns up on irc.

4. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

yeah i had the same thoughts about it being in beta, but still he is talking about classic and i do believe that the devs are aware of this

5. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

It works on both versions of the game, I just recently tried it on beta.

6. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

This actually isn't a glitch, it's a secret attack builder technique for us 1337 builders to more easily invade your base. Now that you've discovered it, an agent will be sent to your house. Do not resist.

Also, this glitch happens with wood blocks more easily than stone. I don't know why, it just does.

Vampire likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.