1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Confirmed Script KAG Weird flinging bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by xRPEx, Jul 9, 2014.

1. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: Windows
    Build number: no idea, whatever is recent
    Description: Really weird bug that was a neat surprise. What happened was that I was yoloing as a builder and was flung off a catapult and I landed, nothing weird. After evading two knights I was flung yet again, this time by nothing and it happened middair. I thought maybe I jumped on a trampoline but there was none there. Afterwards I went into a tunnel and was delayed for a bit (probably flung again) and after leaving I was flung the final time, killing a knight :B):, and dying soon afterwards, which stopped it. As a side note, when I was flung, it was like a full-charge catapult fling. It happened about every 5 seconds.
    Steps to reproduce: Eh... no idea. Wish I did.
    Screenshots/Videos: Happened by surprise. No chance to record.

2. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

i think it was major lag, because its happened to me except i noticed it was only my screen flying around, but yeah, probably major lag

3. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

I dunno, it was like 100-133 ping for me, on a semi-old lap top, and it wasn't too laggy.

4. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Shit, you've discovered the ultimate teleportation jutsu technique, usable only by builders to increase their mass and murder enemy knights. We'll have to silence you for this.

Also, you only stated your operating system was Windows. What version?

5. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

If it's on classic then I see no potential fix, there are many bugs in it but devs have moved on

6. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I'm pretty sure there aren't any trampolines in classic...

Boea likes this.
  7. Boea

Boea Such Beta

There aren't, trust me; I played Alpha the other day.

8. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

I wasn't on classic...

9. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

This has happened to me. I'm surprised nobody has stated the exact cause, but my detective skills have led me to conclude that after leaving the catapult, you remain parented to it so that whenever the catapult fires, you get flung as if you were sitting in it. When this happened to me, the flings were irregular enough that I decided the human operating the catapult was responsible. I was laughing my ass off because this was while I was in the enemy base wrecking their shit, and I kept evading their attacks by flying to the right of the map.