1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum All Clan Groups are going to be Deleted.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kouji, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brilly is always right.
    You clearly didn't ignore him.
    The world did end in 2012.
    New idea is bad in my opinion.

startselect3 likes this.
  2. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

How am I the only one who liked this, that was funny

3. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

The only real problem with this is that you can't kick people from convos iirc... causing intra clan sharing to become...quite difficult

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Unless convo essentials add-on is added, but iirc Shad or Furai disliked some parts of it.

5. Dubovnik

Dubovnik Drill Rusher
    1. Top Hat Squad [THS]

That will be good! :)

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Just in case anyone is wondering:

Yes, the deletion of the clan groups is still going ahead. I'll be doing it at the date/time Kouji set out in the OP.

7. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

If you're going to delete it, at least archive the contents and put it in a file or something.

RiftEnigma, epenow and Dargona1018 like this.
  8. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Brilly is right we wouldn't want the stuff in the mole and bow groups to be lost ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

What's the point? Can't those interested in it archive their own pages?

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

This.

You people all have a week to save what you'd like from the groups. I'm not going to archive them because then there's the question of who gets access to what, which is a sticky question due to the possibility of people posting stuff they assumed at the time would be at least semi-private-- sharing the archived groups out would be a violation of that.

Apologies if this frustrates anyone's inner voyeur, but that's the way the cookie gets obliterated. :huh?:

Noburu likes this.
  11. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Rip bow and mole clan groups

startselect3 likes this.
  12. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

But it's history man! We could lose some priceless funnies/pictures etc ;____; pls archive

13. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

14. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Bow already decided that clan groups were for scrubs and deleted our own forum to go underground, thus all the (crap) stuff there is lost anyway.

That's exactly what happened, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

miniu, Ruleral, Porti and 5 others like this.
  15. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I suppose it's going to Hell so you (and other mods) can view it.

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

***FYI: ya'll have a bit over 24 hours left to extract what you want from your clan pages!***

I'll be sending all clans that look like they've got some history to HELL (where they can be dug out from, if there's ever a reason; which there shouldn't be, bc everyone will have already got their stuff, right?) and the remaining pages will simply be hard deleted (which is about a million times quicker/easier).

So go. Get your threads, and your details, and your wives and your husbands, and your children. Because the purge is coming. It's coming soon... (i.e. once I get home from uni tomorrow) :skull:

17. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

IT'S GONE

IT'S FUCKING GONE

I'M CRYING

oh well gtfo nigs

PUNK123 likes this.
  18. Wait where will we find it again?

19. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Thread Status: