1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

In Memory of Kouji

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only met him once, but it is plain to see that Kouji loved this community as we all loved him.
    I'm sorry to hear your passing, You will be missed, by everyone.

2. cupcake50

cupcake50 Shark Slayer

3. Tizmiz

Tizmiz Horde Gibber Tester

Rest in peace. Really depressing, haven't played in a while. But when I heard the news I had to pay my respects.

RIP Kouji

4. May he rest in peace. I haven't played in a while but I've always been at least checked up with the forums and his death is a great loss in life and within our little community. I've been a member for two and half years and as far as I can remember, he always had a driving presence here. I always loved seeing him shoot down players requesting to be unblocked and begging for forgiveness about being haxors. Ya some of those encounters made me laugh so hard and even thinking about them now make me smile. He will be missed along with all of his anime avatars and his no-bullshit attitude.

Brindobob and Ninja12 like this.
  5. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Thanks Max. I was on holidays and it's sad to find this now. It's a big loss for our community.
    I hope we can reflect on the little time we have here on earth and try to take an example from Kouji and stay happy despite all. Playing games and participating in communities is as we see a way to help this goal.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    bunnie, thebonesauce, Arcite and 29 others like this.
  6. Iqorxx

Iqorxx Shipwright

Eh, Didn't know him too much, only from little conversations from IRC and funny posts from forum. I though that Kouji is cool person... And he still is, in better place.

Rest in Piece
    Kouji
    We won't forgot you bro...
    [​IMG]

7. Prototype

Prototype Haxor

Rest in peace, Kouji ;-;

komana likes this.
  8. lehoon

lehoon King

Kouji-koo, I will miss you bud. Rest in peace.

9. MrError

MrError Ballista Bolt Thrower

Rest in pieces. Oops it isn't Duke Nukem, rest in peace. [*]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    Porti and PinXviiN like this.
  10. Atheon

Atheon Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

"My throat feels like i have swallowed a skull my head like window smashed it is not you but me that is sad all of this from the GOOD memories of you What will come with the bad???"
    Rest in Peace my friend, Thanks for everything done for us all KAG community.

LunaMoon14 likes this.
  11. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

Rest in Peace.

12. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Only now I have heard of this terrible news. I don't know what to say, I'm in shock.

It feels so strange getting so emotional but those happy forum-, IRC-, KAG-times really were some of my golden days. Everytime I read a new KAG blogpost I regret not being able to spend some more time playing, foruming, wikiing, IRCing, testing, guarding with you great guys. I still have a huge list somewhere in my big KAG archive of all the stuff I was planning to do beside my then hours-long daily KAG routine.

Oh Kouji, this truly is a big big loss. I can't believe I'm actually crying right now......

EDIT: Every time we're using the original animated emoticons, guess who has created them? Really sad times but this 25252525 makes me grin again. :heart:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  13. Footyraf

Footyraf Drill Rusher

Rest in peace Kouji.

[​IMG]

Duke_Jordan, Arcite, Beef and 24 others like this.
  14. Luffy

Luffy Shipwright

I never was an active forumer, but I give him my respects. He seemed like such a great guy, and it's sad to hear this news. You're in a good place now, but don't let it get to your head ;)

R.I.P Kouji

15. LORD_Rifflesten

LORD_Rifflesten Builder Stabber

R.I.P. Kouji
    My condolences to the friends and family

16. You won't be forgotten Sempai! RIP.

17. Chaoticredux

Chaoticredux Shopkeep Stealer

Rest in peace kouji , I never really knew you but hats off for a fellow gamer. Ive always been berated by family and friends that there's more to life then games and it isn't real. But its more real then some people will ever realize , the people on the other side of the screen , the social experiences , playing together and having a good time. Its just as real as anything else. I will always take it for granted. My condolences.

18. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

R.I.P, You will miss you.

19. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

rip in piece kouji.
    true legends never die
    they only respawn.

20. Hauz

Hauz Builder Stabber

He gave me free premium and I wasn't really active... I should've spent more time with him and the community... Now I can never repay him back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.