1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What is one small change that could improve the current build drastically? [1180]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDirtySwine, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

2. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

Add Fireman Sam class.

Fireman Sam class is a anti fire class,
    carrying water hoses,
    water bombs equipped to him at all times
    AND everytime someone picks Fireman Sam as a class, the Fireman Sam music intro plays.

3. xRush101

xRush101 Shipwright
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Another small suggestion would be to remove those hitboxes on arches and builders that prevent other players from going past them. It gets really annoying when your trying to climb up a ladder but can't get through because an archer is just camp'in right in the middle or chill'in right at the corner of a tower preventing any of his teammates from getting through.

emasame likes this.
  4. Brindobob

Brindobob Bison Rider

remove archers

5. Malitha

Malitha Shipwright
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

Only a maximum amount of tunnels can be placed. (Not sure how many maybe about 3-4?) ,
    Would reduce the chances of tunnel rats (somewhat) and would also add a small element of strategy into the game.

Beelzebub and startselect3 like this.
  6. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Remove the legolas shot with a 2hearts damage super shot.

2nd

when as builder you attack onther builder, sometimes you hit the item he/she's holding (a door for instance) instead. Please do it that the damage is not received by the item but by the builder.

3rd
    holding a sawmill does not slow you down while it allows you as knight to attack without being seen

(heh sry it's more than 1)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    Fernegulus likes this.
  7. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Nerf @sangfroid

--
    Though, would be nice to implement a different fighting style for knights in general. Slashing is getting a bit boring and "easy", since it really is just back-stepping and slashing at the correct time.

Make stone blocks take more time to break.

startselect3 likes this.
  8. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Add a second option to Tunnels (Close Tunnel). Could be timer-delayed to prevent tunnel sniping.

9. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I think they should fix the dead body thing when you kill someone and their bodyssey gets stuck on the top of your head, making it hard to move

10. Malitha

Malitha Shipwright
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

Happens to me quite alot as well; Usually get stuck in a corner space with a dead body preventing me from backstepping leading to my death ;'(.
    But if what your suggesting is to make the bodies more movable; It could be weird with people kicking around dead bodies.

11. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

Being able to actually pick up what you want, like a lit bomb instead of a wood log.

12. TheDirtySwine

This please. Also when I'm in an enemies base it's hard to buy a keg without getting killed. I think they should make numbers 1-9 hotkeys so you are able to just press 4 at a knightshop to buy a keg etc.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 29, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 29, 2014 ---
    This always messes me up in combat and I don't know how they could fix it.

Fernegulus and emasame like this.
  13. Peter7991

Peter7991 Catapult Fodder

Pleaseeeee fix mines. Their animation is broken, and are often invisible. Also please make them a bit more expensive because at this point they're way too cheap for what they do.

Beelzebub likes this.
  14. TheDirtySwine

I haven't experienced invisible mines but I think their price is fine where it's at. People can see mines just fine and you should use teamwork to avoid them or disable them

dinotree and Apronymous like this.
  15. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

this is bullshit because players throw them from high up and they're activated by the time they hit the ground, you're lucky if you havent seen this shit ingame yet. half the time they hit the ground from high up their sprite gibs and they stay alive, becoming invisible. the new mines are awful.

16. TheDirtySwine

I think they should just revert the new mine changes however I think they should keep the price at 60 coins

17. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I can agree with that, if the changes are to be kept they require a lot of work.

18. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

The invis is an obvious bug and is on the list to be fixed. It happened before the more recent changes as well, albeit less frequently.

Posting mostly so i get notifications about this thread; I've been reading it but it's gonna be simpler to "keep up" automatically.

19. xRush101

xRush101 Shipwright
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

It would be nice if you could use dead bodies as shields against archer arrows or at least be used to "soften" the amount of damage an arrow does. It would only shield your torso so your head would be vulnerable to archer shots (unless you are shielding diagonally or upward). I think it would be balanced well considering dead bodies now have a weight to them and slow down the person carrying them. Perhaps an arrow being shot at full velocity could only do 1/2 heart of damage (instead of 1 heart) or no damage if the arrow isn't being shot at a very fast velocity to those using a body shield.

I think it would even be cool if you could throw the dead body (and maybe even tree logs) to block oncoming arrows. You can already throw dead bodies to block oncoming bombs.

Fox Example: You have an archer who's charged up and about to shoot 3 arrows straight at you. Right as the archer begins to shoot at you, you throw a dead body up in the air effectively blocking some of the arrows from hitting you. And to insure that this won't be OP, you could set dead bodies to have a certain damage value so after taking a certain amount of damage, it will disintegrate. For tree logs they could just break after 1 hit of an arrow.

I think this would be a pretty good idea. It adds another level of "skill" that knights would need to learn and it would make battles a bit more interesting.

Dargona1018 and Rayne like this.
  20. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Yes, because knight definetly needs another buff.

Apronymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.