1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Suggestions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Man, those are looking really good.
    I imagine (left to right) Dwarf, Human, Ork, Elf?

2. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

c
    correct

3. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

4. sonofacreeper

sonofacreeper Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Nice job MadRacoon, one thing I will say is that the Elf needs to be thinner (if possible)! Great job!

5. sonofacreeper

sonofacreeper Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Maybe a hierachy system so you can have ranks within races, eg: king.

6. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

How many maps are there anyway? So far, Ive seen two and they're OK, but I'd like to see some bigger maps with more water and higher hills.

Anyway, how about wizard class has different types of staffs? Such as the deafult one is wooden staff' while there's iron, mythril and adamite staff (Maybe theres a diamond staff instead and you can get it from the Noom)? And the better staff you got, the more effect your orbs make.

Also I think there should be a slower beginning so the players dont rush to get mythril/adamite then proceed to kill the Noom. It gets kinda boring when someone has dragon/armadyl armor and pretty much 1-hit kills everybody when theres war.

I dunno, there's something missing from the server and it kinda annoyns me. But other than that' its a great server! :thumbs_up:

7. I like the wizards customization currently (with tomes instead of staves) although I wish there was more to it than just orbs. Such as casting a healing aura or shooting bouncing projectiles rather than the generic orbs that follow your cursor. As for the high tier gear right away I've already brought it to Aphelion's attention and he's going to work on it. For now he's focused on Zombie Fortress.

8. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

About the wizard class, I felt a little unrewarded when helping my friends kill the Noom as a wizard ::(: I thought that since other classes have two differend upgrading and such (Armor & weapon), I thought it would've been great if there would be different tomes AND staves.
    But I like the current cursor-following orbs but the the healing aura would also be good instead of an orb.

Ahh, it's good to know he also focuses on the other server :thumbs_up: Thank you for the information.

P.S So there's only two different maps or there's more...?

9. There's 3 but I think one of em is bugged or something. I'm sure he'd add more if people made them but he's more focused on the mods themselves.

10. Slojanko

Slojanko Shopkeep Stealer

A unique background. We all .. love the vanilla one, but roleplay is fantasy. You need a background to reflect that.

Darkwood Trees. Blackened trees that look dead to the naked eye. They can create a dark-brown/black wood block. Perfect for building benevolent looking structures. Could grow underground, In ogre land. Or at far right.

I have a few more but don't want to post overly exotic suggestions that would take too much work.

11. yamin

yamin Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Why not a Demon Race?? Like angels expect Retextured? and maybe be like at war with everyone or maybe just angels? except they can't grief when their warred

12. You don't realize how annoying it would be for demons to swoop down and kill you while you're building

PinXviiN likes this.
  13. yamin

yamin Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

But what if they were just warred with angels? at least then the Angels would have an enemy and their knight and archer class wouldn't be useless

PinXviiN likes this.
  14. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Possibly have VIP be both Angels and Demons, so VIP can wage war in the air and on the ground.

15. yamin

yamin Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

That would be best since they both could fly it would be best for Demons to be VIP... Otherwise it wouldn't make sense to donate for angel

16. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Demons are planned, but not for VIPs.

17. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

I'm sorry if I'm gettign a bit annoying about this map thing, but are there any new maps coming soon or are currently made? The wtwo current maps have been turning boring a bit. I've been trying to make some NEW maps myself but I pretty much suck at it :QQ: Maybe someone could send me the third map (which is bugged) and I'll see what I can do (no promises though).

Also, I've got an idea. Maybe whenever some race loses a war, their chests will turn neutral. Lets take the dwarves an example. Dwarves lose war against humans, all their red chests will turn white (neutral), so the other races can use them, so there's at least a plus side on winning a war, if there's no proper RP and all the terms of losing a war will be actually reacted as if it's greifing etc.
    It's annoying to see chests just sitting around and there's nothing you can do about it. People might soon act if the chests are magical storing places where nobody except their people can access them.
    Maybe instead, make that you can destroy chests, and while doing that, add the chest into the crafting workshop (don't know the excact name, it's the workshop where yo ucan change to builder anc make lanterns 'n' stuff...) so you can make them for 100 wood and 50 stone or more...

18. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

The 3rd map is not bugged, it's just so huge and laggy for most people.

19. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

How big excactly? I guess making smaller and removing entities and bushes would reduce the lag.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 9, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 9, 2014 ---
    BTW, Skinney has updated the Blow mod, but I don't know if it's updated in the server. Aphelion?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.