1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[TB] - True Blue

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by jarrydthysse, Aug 2, 2014.

1. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

[​IMG]
    We fight true

~ Go to war! Fight more! Our dreams strive from competition ~
    We are the Trueblue, we stand strong together facing our foes. This may look like a small, inactive clan, but it is certainly not. We act predominantly through steam. We are a very active and tightly knit group of Australian and New Zealanders. As a fairly new clan we haven't been in many clan wars, but we are very active, and we have members and contacts capable of hosting clan wars and servers.

If you would like to join TB than feel free to contact our Leader J.T, via steam or on kag. If you would like to send a full application please PM one of our members and it will be forwarded to TrueBlue or J.T. J.T and TrueBlue will discuss you and the rest of TrueBlue will voice their opinions.

Rules
    1. Respect clan members and other players
    2. No hacking during games,matches and practice (Breaking of this rule will result in being kicked from the clan and being reported instantly)
    3. No ghosting during official matches (this means when you are in spectator and you are telling the other team or your own team what is going on)

Every Saturday night TB get together and train or have an unofficial mock battle, this doesn't last too long and is usually more fun than a responsibility. Fail to attend three of these in a row without a valid reason and you may be removed from TB.

You are expected to communicate with your team in clan wars and training sessions, preferably with a microphone. If you don't have a mic than listen in and communicate via messaging or IRC. We want an organised team not a group of thugs each doing their own thing.
    (we use steam as a median of communication)

If you are inactive for a long period of time without a valid reason you may be removed from TB. An inactive clan never looks good.

Founder:
    Scrollgamer ( J.T )

Leader:

Rocketlock

Members:

Dracco1991 (ClockWork)
    Eragon200012(Eragon)
    Hallway
    Mirror29 (Crea7ionfrost)

Australian KAG CTF double elimination tournament
    *Season 2*

TB vs AD; 2-0
    TB vs Ace; 0-2
    TB vs Major; 3-0
    TB vs Auss; 3-0
    TB vs Ace 1-0

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  2. JPD

JPD Shipwright

Mock Battle with AD on 2/8, 5:30.
    PASS: TBAD

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  3. Draco1991

Draco1991 Haxor

Hallo everyone

4. Bawss_Bull

Bawss_Bull Shark Slayer

Hello everyone glad to be a part of TB may be a small clan but its sure not inactive. Looking forward to TBs and my 2nd clan war hopefully we can stay in if not theres always next time. Have fun all

5. JPD

JPD Shipwright

We've got a clan war against ACE on Sunday guys.

6. What ? We did that 2 weeks ago ?

7. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

against AD actually ands its a 5:30! git pumped!

8. JPD

JPD Shipwright

Whoops, meant AD, sorry, my bad.

BTW, you freelancing or going clan free?

9. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

Isnt this clan Inactive

10. I
    It was disbanded

11. And it still is or what?

12. I don't know , wasn't a member

13. Oh rly, i never knew. Im not much of a Beta fanatic but i know for a fact that you are good along with everyone in TB.

14. Rocketlock

Rocketlock Shipwright

TB is back!

Currently not competitive.

Members:

JT
    Trueblue
    Saint
    Rocketlock

15. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

TB was not officially disbanded it wasn't me how gave out that word as far as i can remember. But it was inactive for a while yes

TB is still recruiting just contact me for details.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 15, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 14, 2014 ---
    { S C } will be joining TB. It is optional so not everyone from SC might join us.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 15, 2014 ---
    We are still competitive @Rocketlock, and we will be joining the next tournament.

16. Draco1991

Draco1991 Haxor

I'll be joining TB. Originally part of SC. :B):

17. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

Ok guys there is going to be training this week 6pm on Saturday Aus time. I will make a steam chat to further inform you on the day before we begin

18. Draco1991

Draco1991 Haxor

ok, see you then

19. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

Season 2: Australian KAG CTF double elimination tournament is now here

Time to start organizing and practicing hard. Once again Training is this Saturday so please attend.
    Here is the tournament Schedule by 1o1i: http://challonge.com/AKACT2
    i will found out what times and dates the games are.

And finally during games i want everyone of you to have fun, if things are to stressful please tell me and i will give you a less stressful job or let you sit out for a bit.

lovies ~ J.T

20. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

J.T you deserve more credit than you get, if you ever need anything this tournament, I'm your man c: