1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dash Ninjas TDM

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by 8x, Aug 12, 2014.

1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Dash Ninjas TDM

head1.png

- 8 slots + 2 reserved
    - pure TDM
    - Located at south-weast EU, at Spain.
    - online irregularly
    - global moderation is ON (I thinks)​

It uses:

- a modification of Strathos' "Dash"
    (ATM but bound to be changed: short cooldown time, increased push force and able to perform in the air/water) (hold DOWN then press LEFT or RIGHT to do a dash).

- a small walk speed nerf for the knight thx to Norill (thanks :>) This has been removed due to the balance changes of the current build.

- SNES-like custom sprites derivated from my textures Kotori, + custom tents, arrows, hearts

- more than 20 custom maps! + modified vanilla ones + Classic duel maps hueheh

- custom sounds

The server is bound to suffer changes often; custom maps will be added too. Common rules apply... Any problems, suggestions or anything else please post here or pm me.

Credits:
    code in general Strathos, Norill, Apronymous
    sprites: xiaojin67, FlamingDragon96 and I
    maps in general: NkKing, Joiken, -TJ- , Monsteri, Ej, Contrary, Kouji, Eggnogg, frankomaster, Fellere825...
    sounds: Trogar

(known issues: desynched heads and grabbed items for female characthers
    sometimes corpses keep on dashing -hopefully solved by Apronymous-
    issues with players not being able to join due to wrong name of the mod folder - if you can't join, remove all the "Kot something" folders inside your "KAG-Beta/Mods/" folder)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  2. sangfroid

sangfroid What is your raison d'être? Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

This is awesome stuff 8x.

3. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Warning, dashing easily goes out of control :P

4. best server <3

5. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

Awesome! Love this server!25252525

6. hello

i made a map
    harmony.png
    hope u like it

7. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Nice server.

8. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Best server around 12/10

9. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

So goddamn amazing, very nice job <3

10. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

I'll be running this for some days with InstaKill: characters have 1 heart only meaning almost any hit kills you.

It was fun yesterday, but it might need some tweaks, the archer is terribly op as you can imagine.

11. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

If you need a way to nerf archers with instakill, you could just add in arrow slashing so archers can't just wait for a knight to drop their shield.

12. 8x

Yeah arrow slashing could help that,
    We talked about it yesterday and this ideas popped out:

- perhaps 1 archer only per team
    - no falll damage
    - no stun for arrows
    - perhaps a knight only mode, where knights have a throwable weapon you can throw and re-grab
    - no minimap
    - limited amount of arrows
    - longer bow charging times
    - slower archers (which would provoke more dashing)

Somehow today the server was crashing repeatedly, let's see where this leads

13. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

It's going to be a great day when I can come onto KAG and play this mod whenever.
    You're really missing out on something awesome if you haven't tried this yet.

14. 8x

Dash Ninjas TDM is back! (but not online so often :E)

head.png

As always, online irregularly, with tests from time to time and a different server name perhaps.

We played today a bit: TDM (with spawns) & Archer Only & 1-shot-1-kill & dash & improved ninjaish sprites. I intend to add the knight soon and test it out a bit; and add new maps with spawns all over the png and more sprite additions and tweaks.

15. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

yo, hosting Dash Ninjas TDM now too. Should be up 24/7 unless lisa (dedicated server) is getting ddosed. Name: Dash Ninja TDM.

16. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Lisa has recovered from the DDoS yesterday already, so the server should be on if bunnie turned it on.