1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What is one small change that could improve the current build drastically? [1180]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDirtySwine, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

The part about mines not being able to be set off by certain things means they'll end up being almost useless, since a well placed mine near a base doesn't generally go unnoticed. Maybe only certain "heavy" objects should set them off, like dead bodies from the other team or logs or a massive pile of stone or wood. I agree with the stupid 1 arrow stack blowing them up, that's a little unreasonable.

2. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

Limit the amount of certain shops on TTH. Just played a match where the other team only stocked bomb arrows, meaning they could annihilate anything we threw at them, but they weren't good enough to do anything without them. They should have levelled our base. Four archer's all legolasing random bomb arrows. Only the knights charged though, creating a giant stalemate.

101i and Anonymuse like this.
  3. M00SHAK

M00SHAK Haxor

They should fix where there's a set distance you can fall and get stunned/hurt. Because some people fall where they should get stunned, and my fighting style relies on it sometimes.

4. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

They should make it so mines have a mine icon in the kill feed

5. swiggityswooty

swiggityswooty Shopkeep Stealer

add a duck head

TheAverageMan likes this.
  6. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

*pigeon

7. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Tickets

8. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Frission has been putting up a ticket CTF server recently, and I have to say, it makes the game much more fun.

No more 2 hour long stalemate matches.

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Old build is now old. Locking thread with the suggestion that people give things a week or so to settle before starting up a new one to address the [1215] build.

(And yes, I'm sure Geti will still read through everything that's been posted here. So no need to worry about your precious ideas going to waste. :heart:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.