1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Moderator applications/list

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Krabe

Krabe Horde Gibber

Hello Aphelion
    The Zombie fortress is on now, because of that was i thinking if you need eventually some Admins for this server to.
    So i decree to make an application in advance. As an admin for the new Aphelions zombie fortress.
    Since it is possible that griffer can join on every server was i thinking if i can atleast make the new server to an safer place.
    I can taklt in Englisch and in German to people so that i can ask people about the griffer and the griffers selfe to make better desicons.
    I think i am an confidable person and good for this job, but if you have dubts you can ask Unicorn about me.
    My ingame name is still datum.

2. afroman1

afroman1 Join Afro's invisible RTDM group for updates. Donator

Hey i would love to be an admin in your servers, ive been playing on and off since feb 2012, in that time ive been admin on many servers including KARPS ( the roleplaying server by Vanhuek) and on Bergice's roleplaying servers aswell. If you got any questions feels free to ask away.

3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I can vouch for him, Seen him on the old KARPS, goood admin.

4. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

+1 for loki/erik

5. +1 to him as well. Really chill guy, never seen him mad. He also owns his own server and is familiar with the responsibility of an admin.

6. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

+1 bae
    Good guy, great person to be admin

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  7. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Hello, I am Stabborazz, and I wish to be admin on your server for several reasons. You might already have alot of admins, but still everytime I play I see griefers. First I didn't care as much, it was only "1" griefer. But after playing a few days I was getting tired of it. Just now a guy griefed an entire Angel build made by hastur, we could not do anything. I know There are alot of admins on your server, but as soon 1 is not online alot of grief and other things happen. I myself have admin experience. I was admin on Tsilliev's Roleplay server wich is now offline sadly. Thanks to my time as admin on that roleplay server I got better at administrating/moderating. And right now I am admin on beo's zombie server. I know how to handle most of the nasty situations. I play ALOT on your server, It is so much fun, I play atleast a few hours a day on it, and that playtime will even get bigger if i can administrate/moderate on it. Your server is great, but it gets ruined by "jackasses" or griefers most of the time. And I would like to atleast stop a few of them.
    Thank you for your time.
    -Stabborazz
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 30, 2014 ---
    Hello, This might seem kinda rushed but. The last few days ive been playing, and i didn't see anything else than griefers/spike killers/ and people acting childish about it. 90% of all the wars are mostly random. There also wasn't any admin online to stop them. I now just stopped playing becouse there were so many people griefing each other I couldn't handle it anymore. I always try to stop them, warning them that I will report them, but they just laugh in my face saying: "ooh, i'm so scared now". And they continue.. Could you please let me know if I won't be an admin so I don't need to wait in pain while wacthing all those griefers, or if I may be admin. If I have a chance in becoming admin, than I will do my best to make the gameplay experience on your server for those that do not grief better.
    Thank you for your time once again.
    -Stabborazz

PinXviiN likes this.
  8. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

+1 For Stabborazz. He's very active in the server.

9. Naime

Naime Drill Rusher

+1 For Stabborazz, he is a responsible, calm and mature mod likes children.

PinXviiN likes this.
  10. +1

PinXviiN likes this.
  11. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Hello all, I'm Duke i'm here to apply for admin to contribute more to the Aphelions Roleplay Community. If you've been on the roleplay server you've most likely seen me on there as i try to be active and get on at least once or twice a day to help build since i have access to angels, aswell as see if there are any problems such as greifers, i've reported greifers before and have been trying my best to clean up the server of any existing or new greifers that may be trying to ruin others fun.

The reason i'm applying for the admin position is because i've been on the server A LOT About over 16 hours the past week..I have alot of free time on my hands and over the course of my playtime on this server i have seen a good handful of people who are ruining the fun of the server and getting away with it, no warning, no bans. The reason is because there are not admins on alot of the time, I know admins are not obligated to stay on 24/7. However with all the playtime i have on the server i'm hoping to be able to help the community it has and get rid of all the Jackasses and greifers to ensure the server stays fun to everyone without any drama while keeping a level head and handling these situations responsibly. Even if i'm not able to get admin on the server i hope to still be able to help and contribute to the community Community and look out for any people breaking rules and report them.

Cheers,
    Duke

P.S while this is mostly an admin application for the Roleplay server i'd be happy to moderate any of your other servers.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  12. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

+1 to @Duke_Jordan
    He's actually speaking the truth. I've seen him very often peacefully building and playing. He's very calm, friendly and stuff like that :rekt:

13. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

+1 to Duka_Jordan. He's a nice guy, And he is active alot. He already reported alot of griefers to me, and he helps me find griefers on the server. I could really use he's hand. :)

14. Sphere

Sphere Bison Rider

Hey. I'd just like to show my name here. Maybe the post escalates into an app (?). I've been playing atleast since November 2011.
    Back then main RP server was VanHuek's. Used to hang out there alot. I'm from Serbia (England +1h timezone).
    I am also a Spriter, its my hobby and I love doing it (some would say I'm an artistic type). I love seeing things I draw in games.
    My youtube channel is Spheretechfuture, but I've only got a couple of videos about Space Station 13, one of my most fav games ever.
    Your server is fun and to be honest the thing I like the most is custom sprites (surprise surprise). So HI. :X3:

If you have any questions or requests PM me here, or on;

Steam: Sphere (spheretech)

:skull:Also, blood for blood god.:skull:

15. Radinyn

Radinyn Arsonist
    1. Roar Team - [RaT]

Hi, i'm Radinyn, from polish. I want to help polish players. I saw a lot of them can't speak english. And also I'm good in roleplay and active, my ,,stats":
    18 being King of Dwarves
    1 being King of Orcs

16. Andrew1163

Andrew1163 Shipwright

Andrew1163's Application

I'll try and keep this short and to the point. I am very active on the roleplay server, and spend most of my time aiding teams in building their bases using the double resource gathering advantage of the Angel race. I do my best to understand the point of view of someone who feels they have been wronged. I pay attention to the global chat, and avoid getting too caught up in what people are saying locally to the point where I ignore global. I try to be a fun person, but can easily be serious when it comes down to business. I come on almost every day, and about half of those days I find trouble about. I come on a few hours earlier then Chukka normally does, but the moment he logs in, people causing trouble tend to leave.

I would like to cover this gap when admins aren't normally on, and hopefully improve the experience for players. I really enjoy your roleplay server, and I truly want to support it. Donating was my first step, and I feel like this can be the next.

While I would spend most of my time administrating the roleplay server, I would be happy to watch over any others. If there is anything I can improve on, please tell me.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  17. Keniethissocoollike

Keniethissocoollike Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Hey guys i know that i might not be what you think of a " Good role model " But i know some of the people don't like me but that's only because when some one argues with me i don't back down. I believe in justice. I take no shit . I might not have been an admin before but i believe that i can stop people disrespecting and acting like a douche in general general. And because of my lack oh a social life i am nearly always on

- Mr_WTF

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  18. Xotano

Xotano Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I'd actually like to apply myself, too much griefing goes on and i seem to play more often then any of the current admins, and i'm friends with about half of the current admins too, have a pretty clear idea of how it works too, warn kick then ban.

likely wont even play as an angel while admin unless i have to tho.
    bout 90% of my kag time is spent on the RP server xD

also lol at Mr. WTF (post above me), pretty funny comin from a guy that builds stuff in the angel territory designed to drop onto non angels to break/damage their stuff and kill them.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  19. LazarusTheGreat

LazarusTheGreat Haxor Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Hey Alphelion I really love your role play server I've been playing for a really long time since beta I think you've probably seen me around I think the position as admin would be really great for me cause of my time played on the server and my desire to make it better such as banning greifers and making the server healthier and more fun for everyone overall thanks for taking the time to read this goodbye.