1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Suggestions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You have no need to know that, it's not going to change anything for you. The 3rd map may be back someday, when I get the chance to make some optimizations.

Blowjob will likely be updated in the next Roleplay update.

2. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Maybe adding Warbase's would be a cool addition insted of tents, The warbase's are buggy so i've heard but maybe cleaning them up and adding them would be very cool or even adding special RP things to them aside from there original purpose of a spawn point/workshop?

Just an idea, might not be a good one

3. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Perhaps with the overhaul of Diplomacy an the addition of a Ruler system (those things would be moved to the base). If that ever happens.

4. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Do you plan to work more on the roleplay server sometime soon? has alot of untapped potential aside from what is already there

5. Aphelion I'm sure you're aware of the long-standing bug that resets the head of most players to default. It's pretty annoying and limits raccoon's work to mostly the default race heads. If/when this was fixed I'd also like my BJ head removed from the server so I can use the racial sprites :B):

6. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Yes, I've talked to 'Coon about it. As far as I can tell it's a KAG-related issue.

7. Ah. It's strange that it has only happened to me on roleplay though.

8. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Not strange at all. It seems like KAG resets the heads because they are being loaded from the Mods folder.

9. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

It would be nice to add some kind of sign, 2 blocks wide, and you are able to put like a few letters to say something, like the word shop, you wouldn't have to tell everyone when they ask"what is this?". Its small but its fitting.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  10. ^yes please

11. Andrew1163

Andrew1163 Shipwright

:up: Yes yes yes please :up:

12. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Old suggestion, though.

13. AcadieN

AcadieN Builder Stabber

The Idea: Personal Chest / Lockable Chest

The Problem: With diplomacy bouncing back and forth, and resource mysteriously disappearing all the time due to grief/theft, I think having the option to have the ability to "Lock" a chest under your name would really be useful.
    The Solution: Once a player find an 'un-opened chest' on the world map, the player as the opportunity to place a 'Lock' on the chest. Having a 'Lock' would prevent any other player of accessing the chest and preventing any player from "moving" the chest out of his current location.

Side Note; I know factions already have the ability to lock chests but that doesn't prevent teammate from stealing your resource...

The Idea: A Bank?

The Problem: I see myself as a builder first then fighter second and when I build, well I build.. Which can net me 5000+ Gold Coin (or more likely Bomb Arrow Coin..?). The bad side of that is you lose so much once you die..
    The Solution: A Bank building where you can withdraw/deposit under your name?

The bank idea is more a joke then anything else as I really don't see it happening anytime soon.

14. Dragonman2112

Dragonman2112 Builder Stabber

I have an idea for a race.
    Race-Avians
    Color-Yellow
    Abilities-They have an extra jump and they can glide.
    Spawn-On a floating island.
    Also an idea for a class.
    Class-Axemen
    Abilities-Can chop down trees with his greataxe, slower then a knight, hold down right click to attach your axe to a surface, and left click charges your attack.
    Weapons-Starts with a stone greataxe and can make a greataxe using the current ores.
    Those are my ideas and I would like if you would tell me if something is wrong with my ideas.

15. LordRedcloak

LordRedcloak Base Burner

Now just before I get started, yes I have went though the 14 pages of suggestions so don't blame me if i missed out a suggestion like this :>:(:
    The underworld, a massive dungeon like area with huge potential of collecting resources, it is unlocked after killing Noom.
    In the dungeon itself is a massive amount of strong enemy's who can easily take out someone with copper armor in one hit, and they keep spawning, making it harder and harder to farm down there.
    Also there could be special armors that like the dragon armor give the wearer bonuses, such as the aqua armor that has a defense of 50 and allows you to breath under water (or just swim for a long time).
    And how it is accessed is once you kill Noom a door next to the dungeon entrance opens and in there is the portal to the underworld.
    And one last possibility is that once you enter the portal, you need to kill some monsters to find a crystal, that is required to reopen the portal.
    hope you like this suggestion ::D:
    and yes my last suggestion was crap:oops:

16. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

This kind of thing was already planned for v1.8 (if that update is ever made).

17. loloxx

loloxx Bison Rider

I made some maps for roleplay is it possible that u will use them?

18. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

There are certain guidelines for making Roleplay maps, but most likely yes.

19. ironhead31

ironhead31 Catapult Fodder

I dont know if someone already posted that idea here, if yes, sorry.

My idea is to implant a diplomacy-like feature, but instead of diplomatic relations, add faction leaders. We could vote our faction leader, like in diplomacy.

For example: (lets suppose i'm a elf player)

Elf-Ironhead
    Humans-Neutral- Duke_Jordan
    Dwarfs-Allied- Rada
    Orcs-War- sockstealer
    Angels- Allied-Aphelion

That's my idea, if anyone have anything to add, feel free.

PS: my english is a "little" bad, soo , you can/will find some english errors in this text.

Ironhead

20. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I like that idea of having a king. Make it more of an RP feel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.