1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I dunno but I've been seeing a Blue Tiger joining games and randomly starting vote kicks then leaving.

2. It's Blue_Tiger aka Maltager doing this
    Blue-Tiger is the new guy

different IPs in case anyones wondering

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

No, I don't do that. In fact, the only vote kick I've done since I was warned on the Last King's server is someone who was team killing with boulder - I was immediately vote kicked by that person and those in his shitty clean.

4. Blue-Tiger

Blue-Tiger Shipwright

Doesn't sound like me. OTOH, I sometimes start vote kicks against people who are AFK for extended periods of time on full servers (which some people find random) but I most always announce the reason for my votes on the chat. Obviously, I don't start such votes immediately after joining a game though ;-)

For what it's worth, my ingame nickname is "Blue-Tiger[j4f]".

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  5. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Thx
    So now we have 2 blue tigers. I hope you're not retarded like Blue_Tiger is...
    Welcome.

6. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Perhaps Blue_Tiger takes a train everyday to different villages of his country, where his IP will be different, and then he transforms into a more polite player, callling himself Blue-Tiger, and drinking all kind of british teas.

7. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

I wouldn't be surprised, 8x :P

8. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I wish I could give my likes in this thread, but alas, I cannot. I still am hoping that new Blue Tiger will be less annoying than old Blue Tiger. Don't disappoint me @Blue-Tiger

9. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

That would be the life :D.

10. Blue-Tiger

Blue-Tiger Shipwright

Darn it, so much pressure :ehh:

11. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

I am back. And thanks Aurora. I had really nice time :)

12. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Its been awhile since I have played KAG, and for good reason. KAG has turned to shit due to a onslaught of balance changes.

I don't ever see myself playing KAG again at this rate, so for now, or forever, farewell.

I may lurk on the forums and post now and again, but just wanted to say bye to once good game that was KAG.

Now there is one less skilled knight to rek u all.

Live Long Team Dai-Gurren.

Etc.

-Love Duplo (Now Gurren Luigi on steam if anyone wants to get their shit pushed in on LoL or TF2)

P.S. For an extensive reason for why I am leaving, check the newest build post in "Announcements", provided it gets approved for posting since it bashed the game pretty hard. I guess the changes to the forum I suggested to being more strict actually happened.

How Ironic.

13. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

this is because the memorial thread for kouji is still active, it's in announcements, and we're not able to moderate single threads, but nice try.

14. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

See ya Duplolas, come back when you can adapt to changes. Bai.

15. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

>Been Playing Since Classic
    >Can't Adapt To Changes
    >GG NoRE

16. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

lets not add flaming to this thread, we get it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 17, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 17, 2014 ---
    also im back :D

17. Lee_Shioon

Lee_Shioon NinjaBrian in disguise Donator
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Sad to see you go, Duplolas. A less player in KAG and activity/annoyance here in forums. However, these changes did inevitably created mixed feelings to every players and I, for one, will be taking a break until further notice. I guess the big part is the change, and I myself find it hard to cope up with the recent changes.

The reason being is I expected this game to be more dynamic but it's slowly having its classic feel in knight's gameplay perspective. I've always thought that beta and classic are two different entities and feel to it but now, the game is progressively merging into one and in my opinion, I don't find it as interesting as it was before; I like classic, but I don't love it as much as KAG beta (if you, guys, get what I mean). Anyhow, I'll visit the game every now and then, but overall, I won't be committing as much time as I do into it.

That said, keep kagging, you sexy bastards.

18. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

I feel broken inside. I don't know what to say. Hopefully you do come back in the end. And remember to always hop on mumble when you can </4

19. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Huh. People going byebyes is always sad. ::(: Take care guys, hope to see you somewhere around the webs. o/

20. Harmony

Harmony Shopkeep Stealer

back and gold thanks for my trophy

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
Mods: Gurin